Real-Life Photos

*selfie*
spinotest%2Bcon%2Bsigilmassa.jpg

How I looked for tonight because I thought the webcam would work for Epic Mafia.

10711251_851535254864134_1429538325_n.jpg

"Game On". (The lighting was bad though. It looks like I just have black eyes.)

Here's another:

10583142_851537014863958_1955303256_n.jpg

This happened like a month ago, actually. =P

Met up with my favorite girl, Kels (aka SuperGirlKels on Youtube) near the end of my summer, and it was the highlight of my summer!
E5B617E9-1EE2-42B0-BC19-417BC7FAF7B6_zpso0ocrdhh.jpg

From left to right: Jay (Kels' younger brother), Kels, me and Judas (Kels' boyfriend). Saying goodbye...
ShadesCrew_zpse0e1e31c.jpg

Our trash castle when we were at McDonalds... We were 4 people (the ones mentioned in the above photo).
In fact, the cashier accidentally gave us a 2nd poutine for free... But we're all thinking like "NO ONE SAY ANYTHING, JUST ACCEPT IT". XD
And then Kels just tries to dump that whole castle into the garbage at once... AND THE TRAY FELL IN. Oh man that was an amazing time.
1AE6E272-D1F9-42FD-9E3F-AAE431F2BCB2_zpsjpr607ll.jpg

caRO2Ui.jpg

bump

realise it's a dubble toast but it's been about six days

working on some new artworks for some of my non-user characters

here's pikax

a7c3e6dfe30abf2985e428b4e5616d5f.png

it's still a work in progress, once i get it stuck onto my computer, i'll do a bit of work in GIMP and hope it pays off in the end

nothing too extravagant, just a little piece of art

So due to Marching Band, I had to shave my beard after only a week and a half of growth. They said it was too unkept and not tidy.

10672096_859280207422972_8358915083163355094_n.jpg

1912233_859280374089622_3412940666769717011_n.jpg

I'm going to try again in a few weeks in which I can get 4 weeks in. I wonder how I'll look then.

Do I look better with or without the beard?

Are they worried you're going to get hair in the flute?

The more hair, the merrier, I always say (or at least ever since I decided to be lazy).

The vastly different facial expressions and the lack of glasses makes it hard to tell which looks better due to beard/no beard.

But either way, if you want a beard, you should try to grow one. It's always irritating when bosses/instructors/The Man dictate what you do with your body. Like, I can't dye my hair because it'll be "too distracting" to visitors - the only reason I was allowed to keep my fingernails long was because I use them for precision work, otherwise my boss was gonna make me cut them all off.

I like the first picture with the beard.

Chances are when I get a job I'll have to shave off my old beard.

EjQxPA7.png

CnVwnAV.png

I've had them for 2.5 years. They've been with me when I started on this forum, and to see them off... it's really different.

Rosalina and Luma said:
EjQxPA7.png

CnVwnAV.png

I've had them for 2.5 years. They've been with me when I started on this forum, and to see them off... it's really different.
Fixed the second image for you.

King Antasma said:
Rosalina and Luma said:
EjQxPA7.png

CnVwnAV.png

Fixed the second image for you.
I was just about to do that, I'll go back and fix it. Thank you!

Mycroft Holmes said:

BMB you look really different without the beard and the glasses

I do. People always tell me I look so different without glasses (and I like my look without glasses). Just in that one picture I actually looked somewhat good.

And I had to shave because they want either clean shaven faces or well-trimmed, and even though it was trimmed, apparently it was too scruffy for them. Don't worry; in a few weeks I'll get the opporunity to try to grow out for 4 weeks.

Olivia said:
God's, I'm ashamed I even have to ask this, but how can I upload pictures I made from my 3ds/wiiu/whatever to this forum? That is, if that's even possible.
From the 3DS Internet Browser you can upload images on the SD card to sites that allow image uploading (or you just put your SD card in your PC (don't forget to remove it securely)). Wii U allows you the same, but not SD card but suspended software instead. "whatever" is quite a wide concept, not going into depth on that.

Back