Real-Life Photos

Mmmmmm that Totodile costume.

Hanayo Koizumi said:
you look like youve got a price tag on your pants

All but the socks were clothes that I didn't buy yet. So yeah, the shirts and jeans still had price tags on them.

BTW, those jeans. My god, only once every 5 years do I find a pair a jeans where they fit perfectly. The ones before wore out after 3 years of using them, but I found those pairs and they were 29/32, and I was just like "the jean gods do exist" because they fit perfectly.

Claus said:
A lot of busy stuff this week, so my friend took me out for some clothes shopping, which helped with the stress.

10407054_879797998704526_1082806508784121134_n.jpg

How do I look?
A++

you look like yourself.
well, of course, but you look really nice in those

Claus said:
BTW, those jeans. My god, only once every 5 years do I find a pair a jeans where they fit perfectly. The ones before wore out after 3 years of using them, but I found those pairs and they were 29/32, and I was just like "the jean gods do exist" because they fit perfectly.
That's kinda like me. They're either too long, too short, or too wide (never too narrow) because apparently I have a weird body frame.
When I do find a good pair, I get like 10 of the same kind.

The jeans I have before I just got these were great width wise, but when I sat down, they would go up an inch or two, meaning that it would expose skin unless I had long socks on (spent last winter and part of this fall so far dealing with that and just wearing long socks).

But these, when I bend down or whatever, don't do that, which is why they are the perfect length. It's from the same brand as my last "perfect fit" pair of jeans, which is why I knew that they would be perfect.

Debating whether I should post pictures of my Rin cosplay in here.
I posted a couple from the first try on, but I took more when I wore it on halloween, I posted em in the halloween thread but not here. Should I post or not?

Claus said:
A lot of busy stuff this week, so my friend took me out for some clothes shopping, which helped with the stress.

10407054_879797998704526_1082806508784121134_n.jpg

How do I look?
you look like a nerd

Claus said:
Hanayo Koizumi said:
you look like youve got a price tag on your pants

All but the socks were clothes that I didn't buy yet. So yeah, the shirts and jeans still had price tags on them.

seriously though story of my life lol

I basically have to get my jeans exclusively at american eagle and even then it takes me a while to find them in the store.

My skin is really light. I am white as a ghost. I really hate having pale skin...

Oh, and the black cardigan and green shirt is the top I bought with the jeans (I would have gotten the blue and white as well, but I only have so much money).

Back