Real-Life Photos

That's why I'm not a Designer, I'm a Programmer, so I can stay in 'the dark side', lol.
Because I'm afraid of having a bad capture of myself, and looking back at recent Photos makes me feel like, "What have I done? It's horrible!".

You look like a monkey-boar-thingy.

wow everyone is posting their faces I feel all left out

but I don't really like looking at my face so there's no point posting it

here have some pictures

LEVK6OL.jpg
dbPcop5.jpg

Nabber said:
but I don't really like looking at my face so there's no point posting it
nobody likes looking at their face

have you even seen a single post by someone in this thread saying "I look fucking sexy, so I'm gonna post my face here"

nah, almost everyone who's posted a picture of their face has added a comment about "how weird they look in this photo and shit like that"

WELL I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU ALL

YOU'RE ALL FUCKING BEAUTIFUL

ALL OF YOU

YOU ARE THE WAY GOD CREATED YOU, AND YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL

SO STOP COMPLAINING, GET UP, GO OUTSIDE AND GET YOURSELVES LAID, YOU DESERVE IT. CELEBRATE YOURSELVES, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS NORMAL. GOOD FOR YOU!!

Nabber, I'm going to tell you something. Something that helped me in a difficult time in my life. Something that told me to go out and be awesome, be something really really cool and self confident. And I hope it will do the same for you my friend. Here it is.

Somewhere, billions and billions of light years away, outside this universe, there is a universe, where you are Benedict Cumberbatch.

Did that do anything for ya?

I never post IRL photos of me because insecurity.

No one over the internet will know how I look. EVAR.(except 2 people i once knew on Myspace)

I never let people hear my voice either.(H-J was the only one with this privilege and a few at TNFS)

381195_265815203476274_1512501948_n.jpg
263700_184787944912334_4534629_n.jpg
263654_187137414677387_5485361_n.jpg

Ralph said:
moss this moss that moss this moss that

straight cash homie

Back