Real-Life Photos

PYkNcJc.png

Contemplating the fact that I'm older than the TV behind me makes me feel ancient and I'm only 22

You can use any image uploading website like Imgur and things like that, but be sure to just upload and not share it.

I did that with some of my first fanarts, and believe me, it didn’t end so good.

Found a school pic from 2008/2009

mPewvXn.png

Complete with the smile that's about as real as Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny combined into a terrifying abomination.

... at least I attempted though. Unlike most pictures I take today.

Do you legitimately have that just for Christmas, or did you just hastily throw a Santa hat on a Halloween decoration you couldn't be bothered to put away. Either way, it works.

I'm back home from my grandpop's place in Tennessee, here's a picture taken after the Christmas service at his church (in which I had to dress up all fancy)

ys5x5zi.png

Lilac Bellamé said:
After lurking in the community for so long it is about time I show my face.
vvtgRzVmfL6tc6AlnwhJnRSmm7QbZTtkIvmlItDgelrUk9qzh-zmE_lHfYQ8JQOWN5IL7A=s86

Sorry for the low zoom level
Your link seems to have expired, I could see it earlier but it's broken now.

Felonius Gru said:
I'm back home from my grandpop's place in Tennessee, here's a picture taken after the Christmas service at his church (in which I had to dress up all fancy)
I think you mean you GOT to dress up all fancy. :posh:

I got a Camera a couple months ago and I got back to school a few days ago so I thought I'd do some shooting. It was FREEZING COLD, but this is a cool building.
NNlUPtk.jpg

Today I had my hair cut and colored purple. This is very bizarre for me to look at but I wanted a change.

uZ6ueHM.png

Also everything I'm wearing right now is brand new.

My kitty, Tigger, passed away yesterday afternoon. He was 13 and suffered kidney failure, a problem common with siamese cats like him, and by the time symptoms became apparent and we found out, it was too far along so all we could do was help him end suffering.

He was old and lived a full life, but I miss him very much. I made sure to say my goodbye to him before I went on my trip just in case something happened, and I'm glad I did, but I am still having a hard time. We had him since he was born, the runt of the litter, and we grew up together during some of the hardest times of my life. I woke up this morning in my bedroom, the door still closed because he wasn't here to boop it open and check on me.

We buried him out near the bird house he always stared at through the window, wanting to chase the birds and squirrels, and put one of his favorite toys, a paper football, in the box with him. He liked batting them around, chasing them when they were thrown, and would carry them with him every time he would go eat or drink, plopping it in the dish, and I didn't want to see him go without one.

CKAobmI.jpg
B3nGL8F.jpg
KKMKVKy.jpg
dmYbmnj.jpg

Last edited:
Sending love Anton, losing a pet is so hard. I still get teary thinking of my dog that passed a few years ago. Sounds like you made some great memories with him, I find it helps to think of those during the hard times

Back