Games You Like that Nobody Else Does

aregularforumuser said:
King Antasma said:
Various Spongebob games on the GBA.

Not sure if people hate them, just that hardly anyone has played them.

i remember those! i think i had "spongebob squarepants: light, camera, pants!" on the gba...
Actually I don't think I had that one. I have "Supersponge"(the oldest I think), "Revenge of the Flying Dutchman," "Battle for Bikini Bottom" (which had the same sprites as RotFD), and "The Spongebob Squarepants Movie" (which had the same title screen music as BfBB). Most people got the console versions of these, I am one of the few that got the GBA handheld versions.

Brain Age Concentration Training

Nothing needs to be said here.
My lips are sealed!

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

PMSS.

Well on this forum,it would be Fifa,i dont think anyone here has played and even if they did,no one here is into football/soccer

Personally, PMSS makes me hate the world. If I had to give it a score...eh...3.5.

No More Heroes 2. GOD this game can be funny. And it actually incorporates swears into the humor CORRECTLY.

The entire Need for Speed series, and Ace Combat 4.
none of my friends liked it :(

Chrono Cross

How come I hear NO PRAISE of this game? Maybe cuz we're too busy poking at SE for that f**king CT sequel. Though CT is my favorite game of all time...do you really think we're gonna get a sequel?

sudeki.

Everyone hates this game despite its nice ost, gameplay, and decent visuals. I mean i guess i can understand, shit story and character development, but everything else is just wonderful. Besides the final boss, that crap sucked.

(also did i post this before? i cant remember).

Unknown Entity said:
Sonic '06. Lots of hate for that game and yet it is my most favorite Sonic game.
Just for investigation purposes, why do you like it so much, apart from the music?

And to this day I'm still not exactly sure why Sonic '06 was so bad because I never played it.

King Antasma said:
I like it too. Don't know why that game gets so much hate just for being a platformer, when it has far more Paper Mario RPG elements than that other game.

I have fond memories of playing it back in 7th grade. I don't understand what people hate about it. Just because there's no RPG style fights isn't a complete downside in my opinion. The music is also something I noticed people hated, which, aside from the obvious River Twygz Bed music, I thought was pretty nice.

MCS said:
And to this day I'm still not exactly sure why Sonic '06 was so bad because I never played it.

King Antasma said:
I like it too. Don't know why that game gets so much hate just for being a platformer, when it has far more Paper Mario RPG elements than that other game.

I have fond memories of playing it back in 7th grade. I don't understand what people hate about it. Just because there's no RPG style fights isn't a complete downside in my opinion. The music is also something I noticed people hated, which, aside from the obvious River Twygz Bed music, I thought was pretty nice.
dat final boss music

Xpike said:
Unknown Entity said:
Sonic '06. Lots of hate for that game and yet it is my most favorite Sonic game.
Just for investigation purposes, why do you like it so much, apart from the music?

The one big aspect was gameplay. I found it to be quite enjoyable. I was a fan of the Adventure games and Sonic '06 gave me that feeling which I loved. Although, that camera is horrendous...

A personal reason was Silver and Shadow with whom I say is in my top 5 fave VG charas. I suppose you could also count "Dreams of an Absolution" being my most fave song as well as the song indulging me into the music world.

I concur with most(if not, everyone) saying there is no story to this. It is jumbled and makes no sense but for some reason I liked it anyway. I can't give a clear response to this one, unfortunately. I just...liked it.

I hope that was enough to answer your question.

Unknown Entity said:
Xpike said:
Unknown Entity said:

The one big aspect was gameplay. I found it to be quite enjoyable. I was a fan of the Adventure games and Sonic '06 gave me that feeling which I loved. Although, that camera is horrendous...

A personal reason was Silver and Shadow with whom I say is in my top 5 fave VG charas. I suppose you could also count "Dreams of an Absolution" being my most fave song as well as the song indulging me into the music world.

I concur with most(if not, everyone) saying there is no story to this. It is jumbled and makes no sense but for some reason I liked it anyway. I can't give a clear response to this one, unfortunately. I just...liked it.

It certainly is an interesting opinion. What did you think about the loading, though?

Xpike said:
Unknown Entity said:
Xpike said:
Unknown Entity said:

It certainly is an interesting opinion. What did you think about the loading, though?

Downright horrible. It shouldn't have taken that long. When it comes to video games I have a great amount of patience, so I didn't mind.

King Antasma said:
MCS said:
Super Paper Mario.

well to be fair it has everything good but GAMEPLAY. It wasn't really a good platformer, some meh level design, and it was actually easier than the other paper marios which is very surprising.

I wouldn't call it a bad game, but it certainly didn't deliver.

Back