Forum Themes?

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
I made a separate topic for this since it's sort of a question/suggestion/request type thing that didn't fit in a particular thread

So I recently noticed that the forum has one and only one skin, being the Marioboards theme one (We used to have the Bowser one and that was cool too, but that's not what I'm here to ask about)

Is there an easy way to implement the SMF default theme or something similar and make it available as an alternate skin? It's mainly for work-friendliness, as it's somewhat conspicuous when there's the big "SUPER MARIO BOARDS" logo at the top in big colourful Mario letters. I guess this question is directed at Steve since it's ultimately up to him when it comes to these sort of things

Response is appreciated

I did tinker with this theme via Stylish, a Mozilla Firefox add-on, but it requires a grip on cascade style sheets and a knowledge of how this site is made (which is why I use another add-on called Firebug to find out which values to replace). Basically, I changed the background to black, made the text pink, and changed the logo to Kirby.

But yes, this forum can use more themes. And, why not?

Back