Theory: Is Super Mario 64 a documentary?

-----

the coolest dude ever
Pronouns
he/him
i know there's no real thing to back this up

but think of it this way: if mario 3 was a play, then why can't mario 64 be a documentary

i mean, you do have a cameraman lakitu following you around everywhere you go

"and here we see the mario in its natural habitat. what a majestic creature. its lurking at the other side of the river, where a pack of bowser's kids and bowser himself live. the mario sees its prey, snatches it by the tail, and throws it at the conveniently placed bombs. as the bowsers run away, you can see the thirst for blood in the mario's eyes. we will see what happens next in the next episode of bullshit documentary's."

okay well maybe not a documentary

maybe a movie

because do documentaries use fade in, fade out effects

Actually i'm pretty sure that both Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario 64 are video games

Johnny Bravo said:
Actually i'm pretty sure that both Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario 64 are video games

I KNOW THIS

but mario 3

while a video game, is a play taking place inside the game

so mario 64

while a video game, might be a movie taking place inside the game

Super Mario Bros. was the only original Super Mario game, all the others are reenactments of that one game, some adding "creative changes" to appeal to the younger generations.

and oh my god what if smb2 was just a dream

So, SMG is a series of pictures captured by the hubble telescope somwhere out in space? Where does that leave all the NSMB games?

aregularforumuser said:
"and here we see the mario in its natural habitat. what a majestic creature. its lurking at the other side of the river, where a pack of bowser's kids and bowser himself live. the mario sees its prey, snatches it by the tail, and throws it at the conveniently placed bombs. as the bowsers run away, you can see the thirst for blood in the mario's eyes. we will see what happens next in the next episode of bullshit documentary's."
dude, you crack me up

Lord Spongeful said:
aregularforumuser said:
"and here we see the mario in its natural habitat. what a majestic creature. its lurking at the other side of the river, where a pack of bowser's kids and bowser himself live. the mario sees its prey, snatches it by the tail, and throws it at the conveniently placed bombs. as the bowsers run away, you can see the thirst for blood in the mario's eyes. we will see what happens next in the next episode of bull*bleep* documentary's."
dude, you crack me up

happy-oh-stop-it-you.png

aregularforumuser said:
Lord Spongeful said:
aregularforumuser said:
"and here we see the mario in its natural habitat. what a majestic creature. its lurking at the other side of the river, where a pack of bowser's kids and bowser himself live. the mario sees its prey, snatches it by the tail, and throws it at the conveniently placed bombs. as the bowsers run away, you can see the thirst for blood in the mario's eyes. we will see what happens next in the next episode of bull*bleep* documentary's."
dude, you crack me up

happy-oh-stop-it-you.png
That's my image! I must destroy you!

Dozla said:
aregularforumuser said:
Lord Spongeful said:
aregularforumuser said:
dude, you crack me up

happy-oh-stop-it-you.png
That's my image! I must destroy you!

NOOOOO! don't!!

Back