SK's Gaming Channel - SKmaricPlays

Surprisingly Part 2 didn't get a content match.

Yay?

So I guess having the bar at the top of the video at the beginning and end is making me bypass the content id matches?

So I'm going to have the next two parts up within the next two days, I think this video speaks for itself.

Now this it how I'm going to be posting videos in this thread to comply with the policy how I shouldn't make a new reply within 3 days of the last one.

Experimenting with how long of a part I can get without there being a content id match, and making up for all those missed days.

Success, so match here either :)

I think this video speaks for itself.

So here are those two videos as promised:

So anyway, since YouTube now allows non-partners to upload custom thumbnails, I guess I'll start making some and adding those to the videos. Nothing too big but I think I should just point it out.

And a pointless filler vid:

Actually, non-Partners could apply Custom Thumbnails since last year already, but it's all on an unlockable basis (real Partners have them right away, even with Copyright Strikes).

At the moment there's some YouTube glitch where every non-Partner has a red dot on their account status next to Custom Thumbnails, whether or not their account is in perfectly good standing, mine included, but my account isn't actually affected in any way as I can still upload custom thumbnails.

The same problem existed for all Partners, a few weeks ago.
Not right now, though.
Screenshot (27).png

Back