SK's Gaming Channel - SKmaricPlays

SKmaric

King Bowser
Anyone remember that thing back in December where I said I would be starting LPs but I never made it real?

Well, it is now:

There's more information in the description about it, so...

Yeah, this is my channel.

And this is post commentary in case you were wondering, though whether or not my next LP will be too I'm still unsure. I know my PC can handle live commentary though.

I think the Channel Comments aren't working on your Channel.
I wanted to say, that I like your Channel Background.

I saw a few seconds and I have to say, your pretty good at commentary.

Keep up the good work.

MKGirlism said:
I think the Channel Comments aren't working on your Channel.
It was set to approved comments only, I've changed it to allow all comments.

Part 2 is up:
Some of the stuff I say here... even I don't know what I said.

Now watch me fail over and over in Crimson Crater.

I would recommend using live commentary as post sounds bland.

I tried it a few times, though a lot of the time it usually turned to dead air, and even when I combined live and post commentary to fill in those parts it just felt inconsistent (and I don't have a microphone stand).

I may try again with my next LP if I can get it set up right, at this point every part of this LP is recorded and just needs to be edited and have commentary added to it.

Amelia said:
i'm pretty sure that silver was a fly type in that game.
Yeah he was but I was referring to M&S when I said that.

Something that I should say is that I was planning on doing an LP on Super Mario Galaxy 2, but with the whole thing with Nintendo using Content ID Matches to force ads onto videos and have money go directly to Nintendo (the way this would affect me is that it could ruin my "Good Standing" status and have ads on my videos that I don't want to), I'm going to be postponing it.

i always wondered, where does eggman go when he presses that button?

also, have you figured out what you'll do instead of smg2, or are you still thinking? or are you just going to do nothing for a while?

It's not going to do much SK, money is only going to be taken from ads.

Just try it.

Well, my channel isn't solely for LPs, and I still have an extra part to the SRZG LP to go (and maybe make an animated intro with Flipnote Studio 3D later on. I'd use flash but I suck at drawing with a mouse).

I'm still going to do SMG2 at some point, just this Content ID matching thing is just delaying it.

Alright, so now that I've done with my first LP, what to do now?

I said in part 6 that I would probably make a video of SFR of my attempting to play it (no you won't get to see me make a fool of myself in front of a camera. I already get paranoid about family photos so...).

Back