How to become a comitee member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U freak

Munch, Munch!
Ok, now I have a question for the admin.

How do you become a comitee member? Do you have to be on the forum alot or just be on here for a long time?

If so, you can PM me and shut this thread down.

You mean the Awards Committee? Send a PM to Turboo, letting her know that you are interested.

Thanks YoshiKong ;D

I would like to be a Committee, if I wouldn't need to stay up really late.
At least, I've heard it from a trusted source it works like that.

By the way, I honestly don't have much interests into becoming a Committee, for some reasons.

honestly at this point there's pretty much no good reason to join the AC since the meetings are over for the year

sooooo yeah

I mean I guess you still could apply? It's just that there's not much to do.

What about the recognition under your avatar? Not to mention the privelige of being able to contribute to the mario forum.

Well, can't you already contribute to the board? Not being a committee member doesn't stop you from making useful posts.

And again, the recognition honestly doesn't mean much at this point, considering there's pretty much nothing left to do for the regular committee members.

(Also, "i want the special stars" is honestly a pretty bad reason to join the AC)

everyone wants special stars, but you've gotta work to get them. That's why I'm bloody lazy, and don't special stars just yet.

Maybe someday I'll apply for the MHG.

Geno said:
What about the recognition under your avatar? Not to mention the privelige of being able to contribute to the mario forum.

There's not much more I hate than trying to join the community purely for extrinsic reasons

It helps to be a part of the forum for at least a few years, and actually have been at one of the awards ceremonies before joining the committee. I don't know what it's like being part of the committee, but even I know that you should probably have at least a little experience when it comes to this kind of stuff. It's rather complex, needs a lot of planning, and one false move will send it flying.

Baby Luigi said:
Geno said:

There's not much more I hate than trying to join the community purely for extrinsic reasons

I agree, it isn't like i totally only joined MHG for the awesome new stars. *Hides in the corner*

Garrus Vakarian said:
Baby Luigi said:
Geno said:

I agree, it isn't like i totally only joined MHG for the awesome new stars. *Hides in the corner*

I hate you :mad:

Don't worry, Baby Luigi. We wiki admins aren't that shallow. ;)

Mario4Ever said:
Don't worry, Baby Luigi. We wiki admins aren't that shallow. ;)

That's nice to hear. I'm glad you guys are kind people but I hate everyone regardless

I joined the Poll Committee because I honestly just wanted to do something productive. Sure, the pink stars are a nice perk, but I just like having some job to do.

hey crash can you convince Porple to give me three grey stars

Naw, but I like having yellow stars. It just makes me one with the people. :3

That's nice.

I guess I could have orange stars as my primary membergroup if I asked, but I'm quite attached to the green.

I had Toadette heads, instead of Stars, at some point.
That was done, back when half of the active Members had a Custom Rank (especially the "honk." one), which is no longer accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back