Everything goes unfair for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everything bad happening!

I spent 10 days making articles for ghosts, but they got merged! :mad:

I can't rename until the sixteenth! UNFAIR! :mad:

Why is this happening!?

I dunno wtf the first one was, but the one-month rule applies to everyone, not you.

We've got fucking rules, Jesus Christ, does this really warrant a topic? Carry on like this, and you'll be banned. Just listen to the mods, and stop whining.

Jesus Christ.

Flamer said:
I spent 10 days making articles for ghosts, but they got merged! :mad:

If they're doing the Wiki better merged together (and, no offence, they are), don't you care more that the Wiki is benefiting from this? You're acting like somebody improving the Wiki is some sort of personal grudge against you.

Flamer said:
I can't rename until the sixteenth! UNFAIR! :mad:

Again, it would be a lot more unfair on everyone else if you could. Nobody else, not even the mods, can change their name before a month is up (well, mods can, but it's generally frowned upon). Either way, everybody has to follow the rules. You're not an exception to this.

You shouldn't change your name, Flamer, it really does fit your characteristics the best.

Toad Eightyfive said:
MKGirlism said:
You shouldn't change your name, Flamer, it really does fit your characteristics the best.

I hate to say it, but best comment I've seen in a while.
well of course they could be Rudy but let's hope not

Grow up flamer.

I didn't complain when Andrew hussie didn't update for like months (a.k.a the great cascade drought) or when Mario games are announced and are released like next year.

sorry if you don't like the waiting game.

but here's something I want to say to you these little three words...

tumblr_lqixc7EEaz1r26l2jo1_250.gif

TC, (that means you, Flamer), your TPP about the Big Red Balloon has passed, so I don't see how it's going negatively for you in all aspects.

Here's some helpful advice: If a topic is dead, it's best not to bump it if you don't have anything relevant to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back