Game Genre that Mario Series haven´t be on

KingMario128 said:
aregularforumuser said:
KingMario128 said:
Glowsquid said:
Walkazo said:
Danmaku (Bullet Hell) - it'd be a perfect fit, what with the fireballs and Koopa shells and whatnot...

I don't really see how sparse physical projectiles have to do with bullet hell, but either way i expect them to make an horizontal toe-ho esque shmup starring Ashley any moment now.

YEEEEEES I WANT THAT...i will soul my soul to Iwata to have that...where I sign?

how does one, soul a soul?

Geno said:
Super Mario Lego?

if that is a game, you cant even jump on the enemies. because they are lego's. mario would go through a lot of pain jumping on those things.

Oops...my bad....I will SOLD my SOUL for an Ashley shmup.

And yes....we need a Waluigi Game...Waluigi Bizzaro Land, with Wa-Waluigi the new bad guy

collegehumor?

I'm thinking a Super Mario Warrior game, kind of like what they did with Pokemon Conquest.

This was on the first topic I made on here.

Lord Spongeful said:
I think this would upset more people than it pleases
Because there is such a thing called transformation. If they didn't do it with Hoops 3-on-3 and Winter Olympics, they'd be just same as NBA Street V3 and SSX on Tour .

Mushroom Roulette.

The Mario group sitting at a round table. There are a bowls of Super Mushrooms, but one of them is a Poison Mushroom. One by one they eat, hoping they get only the Super Mushrooms...

If the COD stuff does happen, at least make Mario look like Mario and Luigi look like Luigi

Lord Spongeful said:
CR_741055_call_of_duty.jpg

I think this would upset more people than it pleases

I got to admit, that looks pretty awesome. I want that hanging up on my wall.

I´d love to have a fighting game .And a life simulation with RPGish elements. Kinda like animal crossing or harvest moon/rune factory series.

SUPER MARIO LACROSSE! :mario: Man I've been saying this for years! Make it happen Reggie. :dk:

How about a beat-em-up? It's not likely, but still.

Lario said:
Did someone mention a real time strategy already?

Also, stealth.

I would love an RTS but what exactly would be the premise of an RTS Mario game?

Back