A theory about Mario and his friends

How do you feel about my theory

• Totally could be true!

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • There's a slight possibility of this being right...

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Your taking this way to seriously, going out of proportion and going way to deep into it.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Um...

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

chillv

9-Volt must be my video game counterpart.
First off, moderators, is this the appropriate place to put this? I'm not sure if I should have posted this here or in the mindless junk section. If so, please move it to the Mindless Junk section. If not, disregard this question.

Anyway, I just had to make a topic about this because It's this youtube video that I watch and it was basically a theory about peach but goes even deeper at the end. Please watch the whole video.

Okay, I would to add to this theory. He says that Mario and his friends wants these kidnapings to happen right? Well, I also have a theory that they are masochists and suicidal. If you don't know what a masochist is, it is a person who legitimately enjoys to have bad things happen to them. The evidence that backs this up it basically "Mario Party". The evidence that shows suicidalism and masochisticness (I don't care that thoes aren't words) are the minigames. Just think about it, in Hot Rope Jump, they absolutely jump over a rope that's on "fire". In Hexagon Heat, they absolutely move to platforms until everyone but one has fallen into the lava. Heck, they try to shock each other in "Shock Drop n' Roll", Bomb each other in "Bob-omb barrage" and even shoot each other in tanks in "Shell Shocked. Evidence can be found in Mario Kart too. Some of the tracks in Mario Kart are high up in the sky and some even have lava or fire right just beneath them but the worst one of them all is "Moonview Highway" where they drive into a street thats even more busy in traffic than "Mushroom City" or "Mushroom Bridge" was.

This can also apply to the traditional mario games since they have dangerous levels and missions that are sometimes even optional yet they decide to do them and lets not forget that most of these missions or levels could easily kill someone.

So yeah, the characters are suicidal masochists and because of that they play ridiculously dangerous games, race on extremely non-safe environments and they like to have the princess kidnapped to have a reason to go on extremely life threatening journeys. Since this is a video game this really wouldn't matter true or not true. However, if real people were like this, they can be considered maniacs of society. If people like this were to actually live in a society they would have to seek high-quality, *giggle*... professional help. *breaks out laughing*

Ahahaha! Any questions or comment? Hahaha! *continues laughing histerically*

I'm sorry, I just couldn't even type this with a straight face.

Before I say don't take those gameplays serious, too many games beside Mario give players impossible real-world abilities. Even Camelot Sports, which look like our world the most, have those things too.

The game contents are decided by Miyamoto and his crew. If they clearly believe the games are for mass market and have nothing to do with masochists and suicidal, that's it.

> Mario and his friends wants these kidnapings to happen right?

The only thing I can tell is, if I were Daisy or other friends of Peach who didn't recieve invitation, I'm satisfied with what Bowser had done.

Dorayaki said:
Before I say don't take those gameplays serious, too many games beside Mario give players impossible real-world abilities. Even Camelot Sports, which look like our world the most, have those things too.

The game contents are decided by Miyamoto and his crew. If they clearly believe the games are for mass market and have nothing to do with masochists and suicidal, that's it.

> Mario and his friends wants these kidnapings to happen right?

The only thing I can tell is, if I were Daisy or other friends of Peach who didn't recieve invitation, I'm satisfied with what Bowser had done.

You do know that this thread is only just something I was doing just for fun just like those people on game theory. I know that none of this is true or has a possibility or being true, right? The person on game theory is sometimes serious but a lot of his theories are only just to have fun and be funny.

Also, my god! My spelling was way off. I typed this overnight and I never spellchecked it or anything. I will make spelling corrections as soon as I can.

All of this applies to all slapstick violence in every cartoon ever

I actually agree with you on this a bit.

I've always found it odd how the Mushroom Kingdom lets Bowser do these kidnappings like every week, you would think they have a government that would imprison him right? Unless their country is really that weak and defenseless, which could explain why Peach, the richest person in the kingdom, can't afford to buy any materials that would help her in stopping Bowser. But that doesn't make sense, considering you have power-ups like the star and Mega shroom to fight back with.

But, of course, I can't analyze it too much because it's just a video game. Still, it's very fun to talk about.

Back