Overrated games

Wow... that guy is a loser. He's the one that needs to grow up.

That E rating means "Everyone" not "Eleven and under".

La Marionette said:

I've heard worse. Got one chap at my school that pretty much considers the COD series his lord and savior.

Serge Breaker said:
La Marionette said:

I've heard worse. Got one chap at my school that pretty much considers the COD series his lord and savior.

I find that highly depressing

I'm strictly a COD atheist, thank you very much. But, please, that guy needs a therapist, man.

Green Disaster and Zae are probably the only people who'll understand what I'm about to talk about, but...

I thought Mega Man Battle Network 3 was overrated compared to it's direct prequel what with replacing Power Ups with the Navi customizer which can make Mega Man stronger except there are some drawbacks like following rules otherwise Mega Man will get a bug which can really screw you over in battle. Even worse are programs that are required to progress, like the Press program which shrinks Mega Man allowing him to walk on tiny paths so-very-slowly-and-random-encounters-still-occur.

Not to meniton too many plot-required battles, which isn't really bad, just kind of a kick in the face since you don't get any rewards from them.

Also, most of the bosses are flat out annoying.

I remember that game. Never could finish it.

King Antasma said:
He then asked me what my weapon of choice was
you should have said Fire Flower

anyways also find CoD to be overated, however i do like the MW trilogy

La Marionette said:
I'm strictly a COD atheist, thank you very much. But, please, that guy needs a therapist, man.

I used to play cod years back I can say now that those years of playing those games were wasted time. Super mario bros and nintendo is where it's at. Without Super mario bros on the nes, those kids would'nt have cod now on there xbox.

King Antasma said:
CoD and Halo.

Maybe it's not my place to say it, as I'm not a fan of shooters in general, but it's all anyone at my school talks about. It's always one of those two games. When I went to a new school, a guy asked me, "Do you play video games?" I said "Yes." He then asked me what my weapon of choice was or some crazy *bleep* like that. I said "What are you talking about? I play Super Mario games..."

That guy seemed to have a grudge on me after that. I even heard him talking to his friends: "And then he said he played Mario."
"Mario??? PAHAHAHAH! Mario's for babies!"

oh wow. if you see that guy, tell him that he needs to grow up. or tell him that babies can't even comprehend what video games are. that guy is a douche.

jebus christ, where do you go to school? even the codfags at my school aren't THAT bad.

aregularforumuser said:
King Antasma said:
CoD and Halo.

Maybe it's not my place to say it, as I'm not a fan of shooters in general, but it's all anyone at my school talks about. It's always one of those two games. When I went to a new school, a guy asked me, "Do you play video games?" I said "Yes." He then asked me what my weapon of choice was or some crazy *bleep* like that. I said "What are you talking about? I play Super Mario games..."

That guy seemed to have a grudge on me after that. I even heard him talking to his friends: "And then he said he played Mario."
"Mario??? PAHAHAHAH! Mario's for babies!"

oh wow. if you see that guy, tell him that he needs to grow up. or tell him that babies can't even comprehend what video games are. that guy is a douche.

jebus christ, where do you go to school? even the codfags at my school aren't THAT bad.
I am not at that school anymore, I changed schools and have already graduated since then. Anyway, apparently they do that to new people, they lightened up when they got to know me, but still expressed their dislike for Mario games.

Staraptor said:
Green Disaster and Zae are probably the only people who'll understand what I'm about to talk about, but...

I thought Mega Man Battle Network 3 was overrated compared to it's direct prequel what with replacing Power Ups with the Navi customizer which can make Mega Man stronger except there are some drawbacks like following rules otherwise Mega Man will get a bug which can really screw you over in battle. Even worse are programs that are required to progress, like the Press program which shrinks Mega Man allowing him to walk on tiny paths so-very-slowly-and-random-encounters-still-occur.

Not to meniton too many plot-required battles, which isn't really bad, just kind of a kick in the face since you don't get any rewards from them.

Also, most of the bosses are flat out annoying.

actually i didn't play much of mmbn3, or at least dont remember much about it. I still need to play it but i did like 1 and 2 though. Still need to play the rest besides 4, because 4 doesnt exist.

personally i have a lot of games that i feel are overrated, but i wont annoy everyone with my pointless bickering.

Why is 4 considered the worst? Or at least worse than 5 and 6? They all used Double Souls as opposed to the style changes from 2 and 3. I've seen some videos and it doesn't look that bad. Then again, maybe I should watch an entire playthrough.

4 was bad because it had the worst encounter rate in the series, as well as constant fetch quests and about everything about the story sounded like a worst possible quality of a fanfic.

Overrated Games?

Both SMG games. IMO, they sucked balls.

Journey, a lot of goddamn praise for a game that is basically nothing, very empty and boring.

Bioshock Infinite, i have yet to play this game and it looks pretty sweet, but i'm already sick of people giving it 10/10 because 10/10 should mean a perfect game, a game is not perfect if half of your review is talking about it's flaws.

CoD. The CoD fanatics at my school used to be my friends. Then they got CoD and buggered everyone who owned another shooter game, or, gob forbid, Halo.

Pokemon Red and Blue

Die Charizard Die. Die Psychic Types Die. Die Broken Gameplay Die. Die Glitchiness Die. DIE RIVAL DIE.

...I really hate this game. The remake though is enjoyable.

SMG2. It's obvious to us that they were running out of ideas (all those throwbacks) but the critics ate it up. :( also, SM3DL, NSMBWii, the Call of Doody series, & Minecraft.

Bilbo Baggins said:
Mr. L rocks! said:
Call of Doody
i am really sick of people referring to the series as that
Other people refer to it as that?

Back