Earthbound on Wii U

EarthBound really shouldn't be labeled off as an "M" rated game, even if Ness is APPARENTLY staring at hips.
And you guys really shouldn't be quarreling over something so stupid over being a "true fan", but maybe this is something I would expect from you people.

twinArmageddons said:
EarthBound really shouldn't be labeled off as an "M" rated game, even if Ness is APPARENTLY staring at hips.
And you guys really shouldn't be quarreling over something so stupid over being a "true fan", but maybe this is something I would expect from you people.
Actually it's only rated there in Austraila and it's more 12+ there than it is 17+.

Sorry then.

Anyway, if get a Wii U, I would like to check out this game if I have the money.

twinArmageddons said:

yeah the whole TRUE FAN thing is pretty stupid.

Then again fanbases are generally pretty insane about their fandom.

I'm one of the top fan and I own a real Ness hat, Ness shirt, MOTHER 3 handbook hardcover, franklin badge, MOTHER 3 enemies poster, read EarthBound SNES cart perfect label and working and EarthBound in VC

Ness said:
I'm one of the top fan and I own a real Ness hat, Ness shirt, MOTHER 3 handbook hardcover, franklin badge, MOTHER 3 enemies poster, read EarthBound SNES cart perfect label and working and EarthBound in VC
You're a top collector. But I've only played the game for 6 hours or so and consider myself a "fan"

New Super Mario said:
Ness said:
You're a top collector. But I've only played the game for 6 hours or so and consider myself a "fan"

more like an ego collector

heh heh

But man if you like mother 2 this much id be amazed at what you think of mother 3.

New Super Mario said:
Ness said:

What area are you on? What is the hardest part?

And yeah, I like to ego with my many consoles and games and he need to play MOTHER 2 first, he is 6 hours in then MOTHER 3

Ness said:
New Super Mario said:
Ness said:

What area are you on? What is the hardest part?

And yeah, I like to ego with my many consoles and games and he need to play MOTHER 2 first, he is 6 hours in then MOTHER 3

i know i know i was just saying.

After he beats this, or gets close enough to it, he should certainly play mother 3.

Personally felt like it was just so much better.

He need to 100% beat it, not close, he need to see Giygas and Porky's escape first then MOTHER 3

I meant 100% beaten it, not collect everything and every enemies beaten

Ness said:
He need to 100% beat it, not close, he need to see Giygas and Porky's escape first then MOTHER 3

I meant 100% beaten it, not collect everything and every enemies beaten

well that's kinda spoiler-ish BUT OKAY

Zae said:
yeah the whole TRUE FAN thing is pretty stupid.

Then again fanbases are generally pretty insane about their fandom.
At least you seem pretty sane about it.
Ok so back on topic, has anyone seen the differences yet between VC version and the original, or is this two soon.

Everybody know who is Giygas

I only say 1 spoiler because many people know who is Porky in SSBB

And no differences

Ness said:

And no differences

i think he's more referring to the whole
giygas and porky escape at the end thing

The Undertaker said:
Ness said:

And no differences

i think he's more referring to the whole
giygas and porky escape at the end thing
Actually
Giygas dies, Porky's the one who escapes.

Just bought, the controls are much easier than on an emulator.

Actually, I have to say, I impulsively find myself pressing the X button to bring up the menus instead of the A button. I'm going to have to get over that.

Smashgoom202 said:
Actually, I have to say, I impulsively find myself pressing the X button to bring up the menus instead of the A button. I'm going to have to get over that.

You can set the controls

Ness said:
Smashgoom202 said:

You can set the controls
Nah, it's alright, I got used to using the A button. Gosh, I love this game... never though I'd have the change to play this with a controller.

Back