08:33 Turbo-Tastic :)
08:33 Turbo-Tastic Idk if I should get Tanooki Mario
08:34 Turbo-Tastic or Flying Squirrel
08:34 Turbo-Tastic D:
08:36 Turbo-Tastic I know SMB!
08:36 Turbo-Tastic I'll make a poll for it in the Marioverse
08:36 Turbo-Tastic :(
08:36 Turbo-Tastic *:)

Basically, I'm sick, and my parents might get me a plushie off Amazon as a getwell present. However, I can't decide between Tanooki Mario or Flying Squirrel Mario. This is what the poll's for.

EDIT: If you voted, please make a shout-out in the thread. I don't want this anymore confusing than it is.

Re: Which plushie should I get?

Turbo-Tastic said:
If you voted, please make a shout-out in the thread. I don't want this anymore confusing than it is.
Tanooki.

I picked flying squirrel because squirrels are cute.

Sorry your sick and get well soon.anyway,i think you should get tanooki

I dunno, I got both of them (well my sister did but that's besides the point) and it all depends on your personal tastes. I would suggest you get the Tanooki first and save the Flying Squirrel for later, maybe until Flying Squirrel Luigi comes out

Baby Luigi said:
I dunno, I got both of them (well my sister did but that's besides the point) and it all depends on your personal tastes. I would suggest you get the Tanooki first and save the Flying Squirrel for later, maybe until Flying Squirrel Luigi comes out
Good idea! I was thinking I should get Tanooki Mario too. Because unlike flying squirrel, it covers the full body. And I heard it was

All plushies made by San-ei are pretty soft and fluffy

Including that one. The picture doesn't really do much justice to how soft these guys are

Baby Luigi said:
Including that one. The picture doesn't really do much justice to how soft these guys are
yes, but I do personally OWN it,

I own like every Mario San-ei plush so I know what I'm talking about

Baby Luigi said:
I own like every Mario San-ei plush so I know what I'm talking about
Oh, so these plushies aren't any more or less fluffier than the ordinary Mario plush? :(

Basically, yeah

Oh darnit. I thought Tanooki would be extra fluffy. Because it is based off an animal.

and flying squirrel isn't?

Well, it's been decided. I'm simply getting the Tanooki one because it's cheaper and basically what BLOF, though, so. I'm gonna get the FS one at a later time.

I got my Tanooki plush today. It's cutesey and wootsey and quick cute as can be. :3

They just released Flying Squirrel Blue and Yellow Toad. I'm happy. I'll get those soon.

Baby Luigi said:
They just released Flying Squirrel Blue and Yellow Toad. I'm happy. I'll get those soon.
Oh neat. I guess I should turn this into the "Official Mario plush thread.

Here's what they look like:

MusasabiYellowToad.png

MusasabiBlueToad.png

I wonder why they made Flying Squirrel but not Penguin, Propeller, or Tanooki Toads

Back