Nobody loves a DK

Which time has DK failed the hardest?

• Having to get the coins at the end of DK64

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Being the only slow character in Super Smash Bros.

• The "Green" color in Super Smash Bros. Melee, which makes him look liek a sewage monster

• DK Junior as a playable character in Mario Tennis

• Any game involving "DK Bongos"

• That stupid "Crystal Coconut" show.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...... :evil:

cracked said:
DK is not cool. Let's take a stroll down bad memory lane, shall we?

ultimatetoad said:

Yoshi626 said:
ultimatetoad said:

^ ^ ^ What he said.

Paper Jorge said:
I hate you.

Monty Mole said:
Sadly enough, I must agree. I can't stand him.

Smiddle said:
Yoshi626 said:
ultimatetoad said:

^ ^ ^ What he said.
What he said.

Thats what they said
:D

*Imatates Banjo from Banjo-Threeie*
Banjo: I hate that guy!

By the way, I know why your name is cracked, because your on crack!

PeteyPiranhaLover said:
*Imatates Banjo from Banjo-Threeie*
Banjo: I hate that guy!

By the way, I know why your name is cracked, because your on crack!
Yeah! RPG FTW!
*Imitates "Weird Al" Yankovic with amish clothes*
I really don't care, in fact I wish him well...
Because I'll laughing my head off when he's BURNING IN HELL!

I'm not gonna go THAT far.....

Having to get the coins at the end of DK64)I've never played the game, sorry)

Being the only slow character in Super Smash Bros. (He was also the strongest. This more than made up for it, in my opinion.)

The "Green" color in Super Smash Bros. Melee, which makes him look liek a sewage monster(Whats wrong with sewage monsters? but seriously, I played SSBM after reading this...I'm not seeing it)

DK Junior as a playable character in Mario Tennis (Never played the game. Was he a bad character?)

Any game involving "DK Bongos" (IF you have played EVERY game with the bongos, then this statement is valid. If not...)

That stupid "Crystal Coconut" show. (Weeeeel, a lot of people hate this show. A LOT. I personally didnt find it too bad.)

I found getting the Nintendo Coin and Rareware Coin in Donkey Kong 64 to be more annoying than hateful.

Characters like Bowser and Ganondorf are alot slower and less manueverable than Donkey Kong.

I don't care about the green color, I just voted for since I couldn't pick anything else.

Never played Mario Tennis, if I did, I doubt I'd care about Donkey Kong Jr. anyway though, I don't see whats so horrible about that.

Never used the DK Bongos, though they do seem kind of, well, weird.

Personally, I liked that show. :P

I really liked the Show! I especially liked Krusha! He's my first favorite
Kremling. My second being Krunch.

Skurvy. Definitly Skurvy. I mean, he was just awesome!

AWK! GREEEEAT GREEEDY GUTS! HELLOO! I CAN HEAR YOU! AWK! BILLIONS OF BLISTERING BARNACLES!

Parrot sp33k.

Sir Grodus said:
Characters like Bowser and Ganondorf are alot slower and less manueverable than Donkey Kong.

Notice I did not say Melee.

Sir Grodus said:
Never played Mario Tennis, if I did, I doubt I'd care about Donkey Kong Jr. anyway though, I don't see whats so horrible about that.

Donkey Kong Jr. is roughly the most obscure character ever invented. That would be like making Blooper or Hammer Bros. a playable character. Aw, crap.

Being the titular character of a succesful arcade game as well as making severals appearance in other games doesn't strike me as ''obscure''.A obscure character would be the the yellow dinosaur in DKR intro.

Monty Mole said:
Gee, just because it's a cameo? I don't suppose that has anything to do with it at all.
You are talking to who?Me,or cracked?

Back