Favorite PM partner dialogue?

I just like Goombella's and Yoshi Kid's dialogue in general

Baby Luigi said:
I just like Goombella's and Yoshi Kid's dialogue in general
Same here. Those two really made the game for me and it would've been more boring without them.

The original PM characters were so forgettable with their dialogue. I can't remember, did they even talk aside from when you first get them and when the whole murder mystery happened?

If you can't remember if they talked or not, chances are is that they didn't talk at all

Flurrie's line who she attacks Mario with a flurry of kisses. Get it? Flurry, Flurrie? Ah, nevermind.

But in general, I really like Goombella's because there's so much sassiness and it really brings the character out.

Baby Luigi said:
If you can't remember if they talked or not, chances are is that they didn't talk at all
Oh, yes they did. Admittedly, they didn't talk as often as the partners in the second one, but they still had plenty of lines.

Anyway, I liked this particular line said by Goombella, directed towards Ms. Mowz:

"Are you, like, the biggest floozy ever, or what?"

Solar Blaze said:
Baby Luigi said:
Oh, yes they did. Admittedly, they didn't talk as often as the partners in the second one, but they still had plenty of lines.

Anyway, I liked this particular line said by Goombella, directed towards Ms. Mowz:

"Are you, like, the biggest floozy ever, or what?"
I have another one that's related to Goombella talking about her.

"Miss Mowz was here earlier, but I think she left to take the next train to Floozyville."

That one literally made me laugh out loud. :lol: And I rarely ever do that in a Mario game.

I love Goombella, since I love the fact she is not afraid to get sassy, especially when Ms. Mowz is around.
I also love it when she breaks the 4th wall. XD

The Puny Elder & Prof. Frankly also deserve an honorable mention. :p

What I like about Goombella is that she was a strong-willed, intelligent, independent female character. You don't see more of them because Nintendo is sexist.

Grifty said:
You don't see more of them because Nintendo is sexist.

Explain Samus...?

[quote author=Goombario]Mario, I know all about your adventures around the world. You've been everywhere! And you always get the best of the bad guys. Everytime! You're the coolest! I wanna be just like you![/quote]

I always though his fanboyism was cute! ^^

"You are so lucky to be able to travel with me."

~Bow

"I was with him the whole time. I swear on my own grave! Mario's innocent!"

~Bow again

"My name's Lakilester, I mean Michael, I mean... Spike."

[quote author=Kooper]I don't even care that I have no shell on! I'm gonna show those Fuzzies what's what![/quote]

Turbo-Tastic said:
[quote author=Goombario]Mario, I know all about your adventures around the world. You've been everywhere! And you always get the best of the bad guys. Everytime! You're the coolest! I wanna be just like you!

[/quote]

That's not fanboyism, that's just Goombario being a die-hard fan of Mario

Baby Luigi said:
Turbo-Tastic said:
[quote author=Goombario]Mario, I know all about your adventures around the world. You've been everywhere! And you always get the best of the bad guys. Everytime! You're the coolest! I wanna be just like you!

die-hard fan
[/quote]that's what a fanboy is :mario:

I really like this one.

[quote author=Parakarry]Another letter, duly delivered. A postman's job is never done.[/quote]

Back