Favorite Power-up

Propeller Suit is my favorite only because of the design. It's awesome

Tanooki Suit.

'Nough said.

Roserade said:
Tanooki Suit.

'Nough said.
I asked my friend if he used that very suit to beat the last unlockable level in Mario 3d Land and my other friend said I was being mean to him for asking that questionm! How was I being mean?

Tannooki suit,the one from SMB3,Fire Flower comes in close second though.

Grifty said:
Roserade said:
Tanooki Suit.

'Nough said.
I asked my friend if he used that very suit to beat the last unlockable level in Mario 3d Land and my other friend said I was being mean to him for asking that questionm! How was I being mean?

He probably thought you meant the white tanooki suit.

Anyways, red star, metal cap, cloud flower, propeller mushroom, and bee mushroom are my top 5.

Cape Mario(a.k.a Break Gaming Mario), Rock Mario, Hammer Suit, Mario´s Hammer (in DK Arcade and M vs DK), Fire Flower, Metal Mario and the Mega Mushroom (MARIOZILLA GRAAAAARH)

feather cape because its so flexible and unlike its rival tanooki you don't have to keep tapping to slow fall

Gotta be the ice flower. Not only does it let you freeze enemies which is way cooler than burning them 8) :P it also lets you walk on water, which is the power of our lord Jesus Christ and as such it is the highest power in all of Mario.

The Stars because of the song but I also like Boo Mushrooms because Boo Mario looks funny.

Back