What if Paper Mario: Sticker Star was re-released on Wii U?

Why do these mindless, hypothetical, what-if threads keep popping up on the forum every day?

Sticker star as I have said before is equal to somthing I wipe off my shoe at the dog park.

Geno said:
Why do these mindless, hypothetical, what-if threads keep popping up on the forum every day?

Sticker star as I have said before is equal to somthing I wipe off my shoe at the dog park.

My god, why is everyone so anti-Sticker Star? I enjoy the game! And yes, I HAVE played TTYD. I'm just tired of seeing so many posts flaming Sticker Star. Literally every time I get on this forum there is one somewhere.

Sorry man, this is reality. Get used to it, not very many people(myself included) do not like Paper mario sticker star.
It was just a bad game that might have started out as a good idea but when it hit the shelf, it just reaked. I was one who anticipated it since they announced it, now I regret buying it.

Your right, you are entitled to your opinion.

I guess it just comes as a surprise to hard-core nintendo fans like myself when they make a bad game, the likes of which I've never seen up until now.

Yes. If you're looking for a game that actually has a soul, then Sticker Star is not for you.

Gundam Tanaka said:
Yes. If you're looking for a game that actually has a soul, then Sticker Star is not for you.
Dude....................
what is up with your signature .gif?

Meh no, I want a proper Paper Mario like TTYD or even like SPM. SPM at least had a great story and alot of humor, I can live without the turn based battles as long as I get that.

I honestly don't see why they would do this.

I think everyone at nintendo agrees that this game was a shameful part of there history just by looking at how much revenue it's made, NONE! I don't think they want to remake somthing that wasn't even popular, let alone port it to there newest home console which is already having a hard time getting off the ground as it is.

Geno said:
I think everyone at nintendo agrees that this game was a shameful part of there history just by looking at how much revenue it's made, NONE!

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's a total flop.

I may have already said this before, but I'd rather have a WiiU remake of PM64, TTYD, or SPM, or an all new game that is better than Sticker Star.

I want a new Paper Mario with old gameplay, new partners and enemies, old/new items and funny dialogue.

But, having a remake is kinda pointless, as there is too much.

Back