What are the odds of Wario and Waluigi appearing in an RPG?

Fawful said:
Grifty said:
Fawful said:
Grifty said:
I agree with all the ppl who say nsmb2 was just awful!

Come on, it wasn't that bad.
Star Road was disspointing!
Well NSMB2 is good for a NSMB game.
The real disappointment is Paper Mario: Sticker Star. Uuurgh...

But let's get back on topic, what do you think of :wario: and :waluigi: being in an RPG?
I think its wonderful news! When does it come out? :D

dimentio_facepalm_by_spongebobmariofan64-d5zayzo.png

It's not an official game. I am asking, what do you think of the idea?

Fawful said:
dimentio_facepalm_by_spongebobmariofan64-d5zayzo.png

It's not an official game. I am asking, what do you think of the idea?
So it's an unofficial game? ??? I think we should tell Nintendo to MAKE IT OFFICIAL!

No, it's not a fangame either. The purpose of this thread is to discuss what you think of them being in. If that were to happen, which it hasn't yet.

Fawful said:
No, it's not a fangame either. The purpose of this thread is to discuss what you think of them being in. If that were to happen, which it hasn't yet.
I think its a great idea and Nintendo needs to do it asap.

I can't really imagine Waluigi involved in an RPG plot. His character is better tailored for the sports games IMO.

YoshiKong said:
I can't really imagine Waluigi involved in an RPG plot. His character is better tailored for the sports games IMO.
Not to say whether main characters should be restricted by game genre, I thought the characters literally tailored for sport games should be those Camelot athletes. :???:

We've mentioned many examples like cheating and treasure hunting which Wario bros definitely fit in. And RPG mostly ask for personalities, so Waluigi is deninitely qualified.

Fawful said:
Dorayaki said:
And RPG mostly ask for personalities
I wish that were still true.
images
You got that right. Everyone was so boring/bland/monotone in Sticker Star and I felt that Kersti was too much like Goombella at times.

But, being on topic, I can definitely see the Wario Bros. making it in an RPG. Unfortunately, Wario has a higher chance of being in one than his brother because Nintendo prefers him more...

LuckySeven said:
Everyone was so boring/bland/monotone in Sticker Star and I felt that Kersti was too much like Goombella at times.

Goombella had much more personality than Kersti.

Cirdec said:
I would prefer a Peach & Daisy RPG.

That would be... interesting.

Give me Toad and Toadette RPG instead with Waluigi and Wario as villains and Daisy as a major supporting character.

LuckySeven said:
Baby Luigi said:
Give me Toad and Toadette RPG instead with Waluigi and Wario as villains and Daisy as a major supporting character.
I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

Ikr right? DO IT NINTENDO

Wario- Definitely could see it as a possibility. I wouldn't see him as a party member or the main villain, but I could see him being a major miniboss, or setting up a hub world minigame parlor.

Waluigi: You'd have a better chance at winning the lotto.

Dunno if this is off topic but I have noticed that "normal " characters like Wario , Waluigi , Daisy etc. don´t appear in RPGs while RPG characters don´t appear in other games
Dunno if this has a connection but still

NightmareSeeker97 said:
Dunno if this is off topic but I have noticed that "normal " characters like Wario , Waluigi , Daisy etc. don´t appear in RPGs while RPG characters don´t appear in other games
Yes, it has been a question mark. Original characters are welcomed, but putting main characters in RPG can bring different profits. It's the best way to make up for their lack of appearances in SMB games (though not for Daisy). Also it would be weird since Mario should had lot of time to call friends to help him (in the first story and Sticker Star).

If going with all original partners and no major characters, the original one would be once regarded as very important secondary characters. Then it brings a huge gap when players finished the stories but they can't see these "friends" of Mario appear in any other new games. The outcome is we can't see why original characters are necessary.

Regardless of Sticker Star, hope that more main characters can be partners in the next Paper game while other RPG guys have chances to interchang in other games.

NightmareSeeker97 said:

Wario and Waluigi at least "cameod" in Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door

I wouldn't be surprised if Wario turned up in another RPG, but unfortunately I highly doubt Waluigi will appear in anything that it isn't a spin-off.

Luiginumber1 said:
Wario could, but Waluigi? No.
Yoshi876 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Wario turned up in another RPG, but unfortunately I highly doubt Waluigi will appear in anything that it isn't a spin-off.
I don't see there are difference between the two being in an RPG at the same time. Discussing their individual appearance, or Waluigi's lack of being in Wario games are another topics.

Back