How much different would games be...

Lord Bowser

listen
Banned User
...if Goombas or at least a subspecies of Goomba were able to headbonk not just in the RPG's, but in all of the mainstream games as well? I'd think the games would actually be a bit harder.

That would defeat the purpose of Goomba's being the easy starting enemies.

How will that be possible? Will they just walk to you and start pounding you with it when you approach them? There could be a type of Goombas that can do that, but keep the regular, easy to kill Goombas.

Baby Luigi said:
How will that be possible? Will they just walk to you and start pounding you with it when you approach them? There could be a type of Goombas that can do that, but keep the regular, easy to kill Goombas.
Notice how I said "or a subspecies of Goomba".
And yeah, once they get close to you, they'll start attacking you.

There is a type of enemy with a similar attack and behaviour in Super Mario 3D Land called "Prongo".

Would you also ask for Paratroopas that directly attack you like in Super Smash Bros Brawl?

Baby Luigi said:
Would you also ask for Paratroopas that directly attack you like in Super Smash Bros Brawl?

Good idea! They could be yellow-shelled, like the yellow Koopa Troopas that chase you in Super Mario World.

He wasn't :P

No I wasn't :P

Sometimes you can detect sarcasm online sometimes it's not that clear

Goombar said:
ThePremiumYoshi said:
Baby Luigi said:

Good idea! They could be yellow-shelled, like the yellow Koopa Troopas that chase you in Super Mario World.
I have a feeling he was being sarcastic...
BLOF is a girl.

I have to keep track of how many times people mistaken me for a guy, but, eh, I don't mind being called a guy at times

I'd actually love to play a (N)SMB game where the enemies all have new attacks. That would be really interesting..

And can't say it hasn't been done before(well you can for goomba), the SMW/Yoshi series always had some kind of intelligence added for Some Of the baddies :P
Like koopas kicking their shell at you, bandits participating in various sports, lakitu trying to fish you and stuff like that XD

I say yes! Spice it up!

Give generics more personality? Yeah, I'd like that

Back