The Mario Animes

BowsersGirl

Koopa Troopa
Just out of curiousty has anyone seen the Mario anime movie and the 3 story times ones?
I saw them and loved them. The Mario anime is much better then the cartoon series that was made in the
USA :D

Nope. Never. I'd like to, though.

The anime with the Great Mission to Save Peach was pretty darn inaccurate; Luigi had the wrong colors and was greedy like Wario. And the ending sucked. Not gonna spoil anyone.

What is this Mario Anime that you speak of?

I have watched the western cartoon and didn't like it .... :roll:

I haven't re-watched them in a while, but I love 'em. The OVAs are random fun (TMK's plot summary still makes me chuckle), and The Great Mission to Save Princess Peach had awesome music (the best being the travel montage theme, "Doki-Doki Do It!"). And even though the film took a lot of liberties, it was still way more accurate than the life action movie (but I like that film too, so maybe I'm just not picky enough). It's definitely worth giving it a watch if you're a REAL Mario fan and if subtitles aren't your thing, there's even a pretty good fan-dub version of the movie on YouTube.

I agree that it was more accurate than the Super Show in some aspects but Luigi's wrong colors really stood out so I forgot about everything else accurate. And it's a million times better than the live action movie and even Luigi looks more accurate here than in the live action movie.

Back