The Good Dinosaur

Toad Eightyfive

used to be here but peaced out
Pronouns
Anything
MarioWiki
Toad85
We have a thread for Dory, so why not?

I found the concept pretty interesting, but I wonder what roles the meat eating dinosaurs will play in it

Baby Luigi said:
I found the concept pretty interesting, but I wonder what roles the meat eating dinosaurs will play in it
Antagonists, I guess.

I was thinking about some complaint I read not too long ago about how carnivores always have to be the antagonists, and should try to be depicted in a positive light once as they just gotta do what they do.

Colonel Harland Sanders said:
キノピオ八十五 said:
2015?

It was delayed?
Does this mean The Inside Out and Finding Dory are delayed to 2016?
No, Inside Out will still be in 2015 and Finding Dory was always in 2016. :P

Lario said:
Baby Luigi said:
Antagonists, I guess.

I was thinking about some complaint I read not too long ago about how carnivores always have to be the antagonists, and should try to be depicted in a positive light once as they just gotta do what they do.
What about Bug's Life.

Ants=Proantagonists, eat other insects.
Grasshoppers=Antagonists, Passive.

In Finding Nemo, the sharks aren't even evil

But they were sharks trying not to eat fish. A straighter example would be the pelicans: the one that almost ate the heroes was just doing his thing, no judgement attached.

Walkazo said:
But they were sharks trying not to eat fish. A straighter example would be the pelicans: the one that almost ate the heroes was just doing his thing, no judgement attached.
It can also be noted how the rest of the predators (the barracuda, the angler fish, and the jellyfish) weren't depicted as being sapient like the other characters. They had no anthropomorphic qualities at all. The same goes for the seagulls, even if they could talk (but it's just a mass repetition of the same word, ).

Lario said:
Walkazo said:
It can also be noted how the rest of the predators (the barracuda, the angler fish, and the jellyfish) weren't depicted as being sapient like the other characters. They had no anthropomorphic qualities at all. The same goes for the seagulls, even if they could talk (but it's just a mass repetition of the same word, ).
tumblr_mnsvkqrAdn1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

I'll give the movie a try.

Nabber said:
why is everyone juding the movie so much when we haven't even seen a trailer

people love doing this, just look at super mario 3d world

Back