A Nintendo theme park?

I'm sure that Mario's portion part of the park would be the biggest: after all he has the biggest series. Maybe we'll get a tennis, golf, and party as well?

Baby Luigi said:
I'm sure that Mario's portion part of the park would be the biggest: after all he has the biggest series. Maybe we'll get a tennis, golf, and party as well?

Just about any of the sports games would work easily in real life, with Mario-themed basketball, tennis, and golf courses. Party would be...interesting, though I'm not sure how that would work IRL.

GalacticPetey said:
Shouldn't this technically be in Video Games, since it's about Nintendo and not just Mario.

Well, we're mostly talking about Mario attractions, but I dunno

Not really. At least you aren't going inside Wario

It's not gonna be, you know, like this, MCS

Ewww_zps92f5a549.jpg

A Nintendo theme park would be flippin amazing!! You know.. they already have a pokemon theme park so why not? :p

Isn't that Pokemon theme park closed and Japan exclusive, though? I'd want a Nintendo theme park to be international

I'm surprised that they haven't made one yet. Japan would obviously get one first, and they just MIGHT open one up in the US. I think the Mario Kart racing with items would be cool though.

Back