A Nintendo theme park?

PrincessOfPeaches

Oh, did I win?
Re: A Nintendo theme park?

Probably not most theme parks are underwhelming and this one only has the novelty of being based off of video games

Hell yes. I always wanted a Nintendo theme park. It's part of my dreams.

Nintendo and Disney should join forces to make a Nintendoland in Disney World or something (I don't imagine Nintendo has much profits right now), that would be so awesome.

Re: A Nintendo theme park?

Baby Luigi said:
Hell yes. I always wanted a Nintendo theme park. It's part of my dreams.

Same

My dream would be to ride an F-Zero roller coaster of some sort, with the Big Blue music blasting in the speakers in your seat.

If they're gonna have a Nintendo theme park they better have simulators for Star Fox just like Star Tours

I'm not really sure how a Mario ride would be conceived, though.

However, if they go in the route of making rides based on the spinoffs, they could do a Mario Kart ride similar to the Tomorrowland Speedway at DisneyWorld (which, if you don't know what that is, it's basically a ride where you actually drive a gas-powered racecar around a racetrack). That sounds like a really neat idea, and they could construct replicas of Mario Kart racecourses and put Mario Kart music in the speakers of your vehicle to create an awesome experience.

I wonder how items can be used in a Mario Kart ride?

Baby Luigi said:
I wonder how items can be used in a Mario Kart ride?

That would probably be too complex to do.

Unless there was holographic item boxes you run through and you press a button on your vehicle to activate it, but that still seems a bit complex. I mean, the Golden Mushroom might be too dangerous to use in real life because you could crash into someone else, but stuff like the Thunder Cloud, the Green/Red Shells, and Bananas could probably be accomplished by simply stalling a nearby racer when used. I'm not sure how ride mechanics work, but who knows?

You can't have a Mario Kart without items dammit!

No you can't! Items are what makes Mario Kart Mario Kart!

Turn the items off in Mario Kart Wii (and Mario Kart Double Dash) and you get a boring experience.

But you have to understand, some things are too difficult to simulate in real-life. I'm sure people would still love it without items, even though I do agree that items are great.

I'm pretty sure items are possible. I mean, that is one of the major features that makes Mario Kart different from other racers

Back