'Shroom Spotlight

I removed the unsourced name on Unfurl Block. I never remember it being called that in-game, and it certainly didn't have that name in the manual. There was also no Prima guide of this game to screw up the naming, so I'm almost sure it's a fan name.

Permalink to the revision that added the unofficial name: https://www.mariowiki.com/index.php?title=Unfurl_Block&diff=next&oldid=2072932

Isn't that image of Birdo just cropped from the size chart?

Size_chart.jpg

Baby Luigi said:
Isn't that image of Birdo just cropped from the size chart?

Size_chart.jpg
That seems to be the case, and thus the image cannot really become higher quality officially.

If that is the case, then I'm fine with the image-quality tag being removed.

Thank you for getting round to that. Had been on my to-do-list, but I've been busy making preparations for my move.

Unlike what the edition says, we did actually manage 5/6 of our focuses. Hot Lips was completed, although too late for me to have changed anything due to my schedule. Let's try and keep this high amount of completion going. Here are our focuses for the month, I know some have been done already.

Beach Burt (wanted article)
Miss Endless (rewrite)
Roy (Fire Emblem) (rewrite-expand)
Pom Pom (citation needed)
Chaos (more images)
File:Yoshifurystrike.jpg (quality)

Last edited:
Noted. I've done Spotlight for this month, but if the image hasn't been fixed by September, I will include it for the September Spotlight :)

Last edited:
Looking through the history of Snaps, it was added as a sentence by User:The RPG Gamer on June 28, 2016. User:Bye Guy removed this info on August 31 of the same year, but The RPG Gamer add it back minutes later and citing the 3D game's Prima as the source in the edit summary. Bye Guy, in June 19, 2017, would later added the game to the sentence. Bye Guy would later (on February 13, 2018) moved it from the end to the beginning and properly sourced it. So, looking at the history of the page doesn't provide much help on this. And I don't have the DKCR3D Prima guide.

Anyways, would Letter (Mario vs. Donkey Kong) be similar in appearance to Present (Mario vs. Donkey Kong) or Toy box (object)? It is a paragraph article as there isn't that much info on it. I can easily work on it and tell what exactly it does on everything. Maybe not Names in other languages if there is any.

Anyways, would Letter (Mario vs. Donkey Kong) be similar in appearance to Present (Mario vs. Donkey Kong) or Toy box (object)? It is a paragraph article as there isn't that much info on it. I can easily work on it and tell what exactly it does on everything. Maybe not Names in other languages if there is any.
I'd say Present (though they're both kinda set up similarly anyways), except I'm not actually sure if "Letter" is used anywhere in the game. I played through all of it, and I don't remember seeing the word once. Granted, I wasn't exactly looking for it, but the game doesn't give any real verbal hints at all, only visual examples. I know you have the game, so you can probably find it if you look for it, but now I'm curious to see if I can as well :P Perhaps the word is used in the manual or guidebook.

Back