'Shroom Spotlight

Right. He is not on the spotlight because his article is Featured. So Russian Baby Luigi should be happy about it, not sad/angry.

Wow. Five odd days into the new Spotlight and you guys have actually completed all of the focus, which is absolutely incredible.

So, just for a little extra fun, Marrakech is tagged as a stub. San Francisco looks to be a brilliant example of what the Mario Is Missing! locations should look like, so getting Marrakech to that standard is the goal.

Luigi also has a citation needed tag on it.

In Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, the Star Gate (which supposedly knows all) passes Luigi as "unworthy" to enter. This most likely has something to do with Luigi's "dark secret from his past," which it also mentions; Luigi did something either embarrassing or foolish which he has kept a secret ever since. However, in a interview with a member of staff, he stated Luigi had no dark secret, and it was actually a reference to Luigi's constantly living in the shadow of his brother. He also added: "Why make Luigi into a bad guy? We have Waluigi for that instead!"[citation needed] Even the game itself makes a straightforward point that Luigi has a large heart, as proven when he hits the Aurora Block and it grows to a gigantic size, flattening him.
If someone could find this interview, that would be grand.

If nothing comes of this, it's no worry, but it'd be great if we could remove those improvement notices from these two articles.

I worked on Klevar a little bit, and merged the section into the main article as suggested, though I still feel it could use a little more information.

When I first saw "Wii Menu" on the list, I thought "You want an article about the Wii Menu?" And then...

[quote author=Yoshi876 in Shroom Spotlight]
No silly, this isn't the menu screen for the Nintendo Wii, it's a microgame from the latest WarioWare game, WarioWare Gold.
[/quote]

I didn't even know about that microgame!

If we're going to merge the "Klevar's Powers" section, we might as well do it for the rest of the Star Spirits' articles.

Anyway, his article is about as long as the other guy's articles now (I even added information surrounding his role in Mario Party 5) so I think we should get rid of the stub template.

Russian Baby Luigi said:
If we're going to merge the "Klevar's Powers" section, we might as well do it for the rest of the Star Spirits' articles.

Went ahead and did this for the rest of the Star Spirits' articles. Didn’t add any Mario Party 5 information, as I don’t know anything about that game.

Their roles in Mario Party 5 are pretty straightforward: they just act as hosts for the corresponding modes.

Just uploaded some files to the Papercraft article. The reason I had them was to put images to the article. But, I hadn't uploaded them until now. And since I don't know where my game for that is, I can't put more images on it.

I don't have the game for my 3DS, so I suggest we use footage from videos to fill up slots.

Sounds good. Also, keep in mind that the maps for the Papercraft Battles are on the bottom screen, and can be emitted by the ones who made the videos. As for rewriting that page, I can and plan on taking care of that. It is going to be based on the story. However, I am going to rely on what I remember too. Especially for the enemies. I am going to summarize like it is now, but I think it is too summarized right now. However, if someone else does before me, I wouldn't mind.

Edit: I am done rewriting it. Now all it needs is pictures.

I know we don't have every image we're after, but this page is looking so much better already. You guys and gals are amazing, thank you. :D

Took a look into Goal Gate info on Giant Gate. It was there from the articles beginning. However, the one who created the article hasn't been active since 2010 (for eight years). And the ref needed was added after he disappeared in 2010 (was added in 2014). As far as any source, I can't think of any. Well, unless we have an English version of Super Mario Bros. Hyakka: Nintendo Kōshiki Guidebook, which has Goal Gate. The only leniency I can see is that it is the goal and it is a gate. Thus Goal Gate.

Then there's the matter of Goal Gate of Super Princess Peach. Because of this redirect, it was moved by LinktheLefty without removing the identifier it had (as it was created as Goal (Super Princess Peach)). My current idea is moving it to just Goal Gate, but if we find a source for Goal Gate for Giant Gate, it won't happen due to Giant Gate being more known. I at least made a links of Goal Gate to Giant Gate in case such of move occurred. And it isn't the best to link to a redirect unless it is stated that way for a particular game (which if it was, we won't need a source it the first place for this).

Judging by what you've said it does sound like the Goal Gate for SMW came from initial speculation rather than a verifiable source, so the info can be removed if nothing is found.

I would move SPP's Goal Gate to the name without the identifier, as I'd say the genuine name trumps an alternative name.

Moved. Will fix the links soon.

Also, should we delete Goal Gate (Super Princess Peach) (when done with link fixes), Goal Gate (Giant Gate redirect), and/or Goal (Super Princess Peach) (which is now a double redirect)?

Another thing, should I put a quote at the top of the page, or as a reference?

I went ahead and deleted the three redirects, so should the “Goal Gate” name be removed from the Giant Gate article, or should more time be left for a source to be found?

Back