'Shroom Spotlight

Mòrag said:
Is this better for Subwarine?

145Tllo.png

At least, there's no logo.
That looks fine to me :)

Yoshi the SSM said:
Here is a suggestion. Whether or not you do it is up to you. But, Spike Trap needs a rewrite.
I've got next month pretty much sorted, but I'll feature it for May's spotlight :)

on that super ball claim, they only other thing I could find that claimed something of the sort was a comment on a deviantart image.

I'm afraid that wouldn't be a valid reference, because we can't really verify the identity of who made the comment. It could be anyone, sadly.

Final week of the month, so time for the final push.

If we haven't found anything for Superball it might be worth removing for the time being. That said, I'm not sure if other Super Mario Land or early Mario GB games have similar claims, if they do, and they're sourced, that source might have the information.

I have seen plenty of work go into Red Flagpole over the month, let's get the final parts done.

As for Klepto the article certainly has enough images now, so I'll leave it to user discretion as to whether a gallery would benefit it.

Pot of Greed said:
If we haven't found anything for Superball it might be worth removing for the time being. That said, I'm not sure if other Super Mario Land or early Mario GB games have similar claims, if they do, and they're sourced, that source might have the information.

I contacted the guy that put up the information in the first place, but he hasn't responded. Toadette the Achiever has since removed the information.

I have the Super Mario Land articles on my to-do list, but not sure when I'll get to it. Someone may beat me to it, which I'm totally fine with :P

Also, felt like a merge was necessary for the Goop Generator (Talk:Goop Generator).

The earlier SML levels are covered on their respective World articles. Can move those over to the level pages and just cut the descriptions down to match the one-sentence ones on the SMB/2/3 world articles.

EDIT: Okay, World 1-1 (Super Mario Land)‎‎ is started in earnest. Throwing it open to anyone else to work on now.

Is it all right if File:Star World 1.PNG becomes the next focus for image quality? Per recent edits, readers keep mistaking Invincible Mario as Luigi. That said, I think it should be recaptured so that Mario is some other form.

Alex95 said:
Noticed I typed the reason for deletion to be "Official name. Per proposal." I goofed, it should've read Unofficial name. Bah!
Don’t worry, it happens to everyone. I've seen it used unofficially on the web before, though, so it may be wise to leave it as a redirect.

YFJ said:
Alex95 said:
Noticed I typed the reason for deletion to be "Official name. Per proposal." I goofed, it should've read Unofficial name. Bah!
Don’t worry, it happens to everyone. I've seen it used unofficially on the web before, though, so it may be wise to leave it as a redirect.

I was thinking about leaving it as a redirect, but unofficial is unofficial. If an actual name comes up, a redirect can be created. Don't feel like a separate article makes sense, as I explained in my proposal.

Reboot said:
TtA said:
Is it all right if File:Star World 1.PNG becomes the next focus for image quality? Per recent edits, readers keep mistaking Invincible Mario as Luigi. That said, I think it should be recaptured so that Mario is some other form.
Better?
The image quality looks great to me, and it's obviously Mario, so I'm happy with the image. Good job!

Reorganized Spike Trap. The article still desperately needs an expansion.

Now that's what I call a spike in my wiki activity.

Duskull said:
We're going all Luigi-themed for this month, although sadly no Baby Luigi will be featured...

I'll be calling my lawyer.

Sunshine Yoshi said:
Russian Baby Luigi said:
Duskull said:
We're going all Luigi-themed for this month, although sadly no Baby Luigi will be featured...

I'll be calling my lawyer.
No, don't do that. The reason Baby Luigi isn't in the Spotlight is because his article is perfect.
Per this. Baby Luigi's absence from Spotlight can only be a good thing.

Back