What's the weather like outside right now?

FLOODS!! It has rained for over 4 days and well Illinois is at a state of emergency. Sinkhole in Chicago, severe storms, a fields now a lakes, highways closed, leaking school and other stuff. Now I hear it will snow tomorrow and be cold. I love Chicago

YoshiGo99 said:
FLOODS!! It has rained for over 4 days and well Illinois is at a state of emergency. Sinkhole in Chicago, severe storms, a fields now a lakes, highways closed, leaking school and other stuff. Now I hear it will snow tomorrow and be cold. I love Chicago

Same here, were supposed to get crapton of snow tomorrow but now its just rain rain rain

And isn't Chicago supposed to be the coldest place in the US? :P

Maharaja said:
YoshiGo99 said:

Same here, were supposed to get crapton of snow tomorrow but now its just rain rain rain

Um no? It has cold winters and hot summers mixed with weather that never makes sense

YoshiGo99 said:
Maharaja said:
YoshiGo99 said:

Um no? It has cold winters and hot summers mixed with weather that never makes sense

Sinkholes? Holy crap. Well I wouldn't be surprised if it was out in Schaumburg or the northwest suburbs but the thought of the windy city being swallowed is...well...just strange.

YoshiGo99 said:
I believe the news said it was in the south side. 3 cars fell into it.

:eek:

Two hour school delay because of snow.
Started snowing yesterday morning, never stopped until around 9:30pm.

Cloudy and a small rain.

Red said:
Two hour school delay because of snow.
Started snowing yesterday morning, never stopped until around 9:30pm.

I spent one hour instead of fifteen minutes getting home from class; the snowstorm reduces vision by a shitload

Sunny with a diarrhea of clouds.
1 Degree, but it should be 13 Degrees, later today.

It's finally starting to warm up, jumped from 35F to 70 in a day 8)

Very warm, humid (us Michiganians and a body of water <6 miles from any location in Michigan), and a little cloudy.

It's also nighttime, so it's not very bright outside. :P

Coudy right now,it was misting or something earlier.

Sunny with transparent clouds.
Warm in the Sun, and cold in the shadows.
17 Degrees, eastern wind.

MKGirlism said:
Sunny with a diarrhea of clouds.
1 Degree, but it should be 13 Degrees, later today.

a... a diarrhea?

Back