If one Paper Mario recipe became real...

Couple cake sounds yummy too. And it is big

I would have to sample them all in real life and select my favorite. I can't tell whether they'd be good or not based on their in-game appearances/functions.

Mario4Ever said:
I would have to sample them all in real life and select my favorite. I can't tell whether they'd be good or not based on their in-game appearances/functions.
Well, some like Trial Stew and Poison Mushroom are pretty dang obvious, so... yeah. And I'm pretty sure you don't want a Zess/Dyllis Dynamite blowing up in your face.

Bland Meal is delicious

I never messed with any of the recipes from paper mario. I always forgot about it being in the game. Accept one time when you have to bake a cake for a giant shy guy, that's about it.

I've always wanted a Mango Delight or a Peach Tart or maybe even some Ink Pasta.

And I love the recipes. That was probably my favorite part about the Paper Mario series. That is, until it was absent from Sticker Star...

The Dyllis Deluxe.

I'm tempted on actually trying some of the foods from paper mario.. obviously would have to be made differently though.. ;p

Back