Has anybody bothered to make strageties with PM: TTYD

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
I simply just charge yoshi kid and attack with his stomping.

There are Pre-Hooktail runs and there is a peril partner strategy

I could maybe try danger mario and possibly a pre hooktail run.

also has anybody ever attempted to fight without badges?

as in both ofensive and defensive badges.

By Pre-Hooktail run, you know I mean the Pit of 100 Trials right?

I think FP is just about as crucial as BP

I can see why some people would think that, so you can abuse moves like Fiery Jinx & Multibonk. :p

Though I always have 1 Flower Saver on Mario (unless I'm using Power Bounce or Double Dip, then I put on 2 for him), 2 Flower Savers for my partner even with only like 15 - 20 FP (for the whole game lol), being able to use moves like Multibonk/Power Bounce, Multibounce, Mini-Egg, Spin Jump & Power Shell all for just 1 FP, and then getting my FP restored by Happy Flower/Pity Flower/Flower Finder don't make it a necessity for me to have my FP so high. =P

Also, I can do a Power Shell + Multibounce combo for just 2 FP this way, allowing me to kill groups of enemies with ease. And mind you with my badges, they each do 8 damage (+3 on partner & +5 for Mario). XD

Also, tbh I find Power Lift the best Special in the game. And when you combine that with badges and a Power Punch, your attack goes to ridiculous levels. I like using Double Dip first to make my partner (usually Goombella) & Mario invisible with Boo's Sheets, then have Goombella use Power punch on both Mario & herself. 2nd turn, I have Power Lift be used, hopefully a +3 on attack, then my sweep begins. But don't waste your Power Punches on regular enemies, do that for bosses. XD

Nope.. but every time I replay it I do something different..

like ..

file 1 : max hp

file 2 : max fp

file 3 : max bp

file 4 : all around

*delete a file*

file "5" : no badges, max hp, go through it with normal attacks

*deletes a file*

file "6" : only attacks with partners

Back