Fairly Odd Puppy

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Earlier today, there was a new Fairly Odd Parents special in which Timmy gets a magic dog named Sparky.

Your thoughts, if you saw it.

Your questions, if you didn't see it.
The trailer:

Also as a side note, Poof was placed in the theme song.

they're still milking it.

For a second I thought this was going to be about a crossover between FOP and Tuff Puppy. Which would of been... a kinda condescending move for Butch Hartman... :???:

I thought it was boring.

Like, I think that they should have just done it for this episode, but no, we'll probably see the dog like with the addition of Poof, but at least Poof was cool. I really don't like the dog.

I mean, if Timmy really wanted a pet, doesn't he have his fairies that usually disguise as dogs already?

Xerneas said:
I mean, if Timmy really wanted a pet, doesn't he have his fairies that usually disguise as dogs already?

keyword: disguise

Timmy knows they're not actually dogs as do Cosmo and Wanda since they are the dogs and he doesn't have to feed or clean up after them. Also goldfish are Cosmo and Wanda's most common disguise.

The real question is why didn't he just wish for a dog instead of going to a magic pet store.

oh thank god this wasn't some TUFF x FoP crossover

that said, I can't really see how exciting this could possible be

Staraptor said:

i have a question

why did you feel the need to make this thing it's own topic

i'm sure we must have a fairly odd parents thread somewhere around here

Staraptor said:
Xerneas said:

Timmy knows they're not actually dogs as do Cosmo and Wanda since they are the dogs and he doesn't have to feed or clean up after them. Also goldfish are Cosmo and Wanda's most common disguise.

The real question is why didn't he just wish for a dog instead of going to a magic pet store.

If you're trying to lecture me about this show, just stop right there. I know the show, and though I don't watch it as often as I used to, doesn't mean I have never seen it before.

All I was saying was that the episode made it out like he never had a pet before, even though it contradicts itself when it talks about his previous pets and how Timmy abused them, meaning he had a bleepload of pets.

And yes, Cosmo and Wanda's main disguise is a fish. I never said main, I just said that their dog disguises is one of their more frequent ones.

And yes, he could have just wished for a dog, but like my point I tried to make, that would mean there wouldn't be a special to milk.

Xerneas said:
And yes, he could have just wished for a dog, but like my point I tried to make, that would mean there wouldn't be a special to milk.
Let me quickly bring up that in one episode (I think it was a fairly old one), Cosmo and Wanda say that they don't actually create new objects whenever Timmy makes a wish, and they actually just pluck whatever Timmy wished for from somewhere else in the world.

Fred said:
Staraptor said:

i have a question

why did you feel the need to make this thing it's own topic

i'm sure we must have a fairly odd parents thread somewhere around here

You could very well ask the same thing as to why we have several repeat topics for subjects like Paper Mario: Sticker Star or Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. Or why we had a Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver thread in the past and now have a Pokemon X and Y thread when we could just make a generic Pokemon games thread. :)

Xerneas said:
Staraptor said:
Xerneas said:

If you're trying to lecture me about this show, just stop right there. I know the show, and though I don't watch it as often as I used to, doesn't mean I have never seen it before.

Wasn't lecturing you. Just answering your question as to why Timmy wished for a pet when he has Cosmo and Wanda with the fact that Cosmo and Wanda aren't pets and they all realize it.

making a thread for different games with different elements and gameplay is a lot different than making different threads for different episodes of a show

Gundam Tanaka said:
making a thread for different games with different elements and gameplay is a lot different than making different threads for different episodes of a show
Which also have different elements. Besides, this is a special, not an episode.

Gundam Tanaka said:
because the new super mario bros series have different elements

Also, how many fairies can one kid have?

I thought the Fairly Oddparents was out for good

Back