Here is a random Mario question.

Sonicyay2

Monty Mole
What is Mario's idea of perfect happiness?

Getting a kiss and a cake from Peach. Simple as that.

Probably marrying Peach. Mere materialism won't cut it

Being/Living with Peach. He'd probably like marrying her too I suppose.. But I think marriage is more Peach's thing than Mario's.

Luna said:

Because having more money obviously means you're going to be happier

Crystal said:
Baby Luigi said:
Luna said:

Because having more money obviously means you're going to be happier

some people think so.

Well I would like to inform them that there is nearly no correlation between money and happiness

No. The answer is seeing this shiny question block. And then he punches it. And a beautiful 1-up mushroom comes out! And another! And another! And another! AND ANOTHER! He could save the princess forever!
As said in the Mario Sports Mix interview with Mario.

He's a fictional character consisted of a bunch of ones and zeros. My bet goes to he doesn't have an idea of perfect happiness.

I think Mario just does the whole adventure just for a little kiss from Peach.
I also think he does it for some exercise.

I've always thought that Mario and Peach wouldn't work as a romantic couple.

He loves her, to be sure, but as the beautiful, pure princess who he must always save, not as an object of desire. They're really good friends (the only one closer to Mario would be Luigi), and they've had a bit of a mutual crush muddling things up, but it's been years and they haven't taken it anywhere - maybe because they don't want it to go anywhere. Hell, the crush could just be a "well, I'm supposed to love him/her, right?" mentality by this point, or a case where you've been crushing on someone so long, you're just going through the motions and maintaining the status quo even though you don't seriously like them that way anymore.

But that's just me.

Gundam Tanaka said:
He's a fictional character consisted of a bunch of ones and zeros. My bet goes to he doesn't have an idea of perfect happiness.
Created by Shiggy, I guess we have to know shiggy's idea of perfect happiness

by the way

I think Mario symbolises something like heroism

While Yoshi is the symbol of happiness :yoshi:

Mario isn't complex enough to have an idea of anything.

Gundam Tanaka said:

Just because he's a fictional character doesn't mean he can't have an idea of perfect happiness. It's just that Mario is an overly bland character with no developed personality and stuff.

Besides, he explicity said this is his idea of perfect idea of happiness:

Sonicyay2 said:
No. The answer is seeing this shiny question block. And then he punches it. And a beautiful 1-up mushroom comes out! And another! And another! And another! AND ANOTHER! He could save the princess forever!

get some imagination, man

Baby Luigi said:
Gundam Tanaka said:

Just because he's a fictional character doesn't mean he can't have an idea of perfect happiness. It's just that Mario is an overly bland character with no developed personality and stuff.

Besides, he explicity said this is his idea of perfect idea of happiness:

Sonicyay2 said:

get some imagination, man
DUDE.
THAT'S THE ANSWER.
MARIO SAID SO IN THE MARIO SPORTS MIX INTERVIEW

Back