Would 9-Volt Work?

MikeyO11

Microgamer Extordinair
Weird idea, but still. Would you like to see 9-Volt in SSB4? He would basically be a character showcasing the history of Nintendo. For example, one of his special moves could be shooting an NES Zapper, and he could grab with an Ultra Hand. For his Final Smash, I was thinking of the boss fight in 9-Volt's stage in Smooth Moves, where he summons a giant R.O.B. You can then shoot at opponents with an NES Zapper. It would be AWESOME! What do you think?

I could only see him as an assist or prop

Same for Mona, even though I'd love to play as her.. guitar, pizza, singing... um...and whatever minigames she's hosted

9 Volt's a little too random.

Well 9-Volt would surely be fanboying over being in the game... before he gets beat up by the iconic Nintendo characters anyway. Could be interesting but I don't think 9-Volt would be the best choice for a WarioWare rep. I think Jimmy T or Kat & Ana would be a better choice. But overall it's a bit of a stretch to think a WarioWare character will make it in. Waluigi despite being in only spin-offs is somewhat more iconic then any character other then Wario in the WarioWare series.

Even though I like 9-volt, he isn't the number two of Wario games. The more possible candidates are Mona, Jimmy, Syrup, and maybe KatAna who had appeared in Smash 3. However, I don't support a new subseries representive.

Bubble Man said:
I'd rather see Waluigi than a new Wario character.
If Waluigi could had appeared in Wario games and we really need a new representive, he is the choice. Unfortunately he didn't.

If they do choose another Wario character (which I don't think they'll do, but), I think Mona or maybe Jimmy are the most likely choices.

9-Volt's one of my favorite WarioWare characters along with Kat & Ana and Orbulon, but I don't see him working in a Smash Bros. game.

Back