Who PM's you the most?

Specific Neptune

how're you doin'
Pronouns
Any
Who has sent you the most personal messages? To check, all you have to do is click on the "from" button in your PM index, and check who sent you the most.

Lily sent me the most.

I think MCS... Not sure though...

Yoshidude99.

First half is filled with messages from him second half is now mafia messages from ranges of people.

@Neptune: Really :eek:, how did I do that?
Anyway, I'm too lazy to do the exact totals as it means running through 150 pages, but I'm guessing its BMB though I get a lot from MCS, FE and RY as well.

no idea really

some of it is about mafia, others about bb stories, you take up a page and a half, while most others just take up one page

The End said:
no idea really

some of it is about mafia, others about bb stories, you take up a page and a half, while most others just take up one page
Thats cool ;). Glad to know how up take uo so much room.

Lilith said:
The End said:
no idea really

Thats cool ;). Glad to know how up take uo so much room.

I'm also glad to up take uo so much room :D

With 98 pages (deleted some though probably).

But by a long shot it's BMB with like 15+ of those pages.

Than there were like 9 people after that who were even and then just small amounts from everyone else.

I'm not sure. They go back to the first month I was here. Probably Stooben Rooben or Paper Jorge, although they have not PM'd me for over a year.

Took me a while to dig through 206 pages, but from the looks of it Shoey has sent me more PMs than anyone else, followed by Stooben, MCS, and BMB.

I delete old PMs so these aren't accurate, but New Super Mario dominates my inbox at the moment. Reliably, I probably get more from SMB.

Back