What videogame could you write an essay on?

Purple Yoshi

King Bowser
OK, I've been doing WAY too much English study, and I was thinking, thanks to this video I was watching, I could practically write an essay on "How Earthbound reflects the culture of the 1990's". But I realised, a lot of really deep video games could have essays written on their themes. Metal Gear Solid seems to work perfectly. What about Bioshock?

Are there any videogames you think are deep enough to write entire essays discussing them?

battletoads

It's an essay about what course?
I mean, every time I had to write an essay, it had to be relevant to the course (Game Production 1, Ludology 3, etc.).

Write, Type, whatever, we're not in the Stone Age.

If I've played it, I can write about it.

but im not on a laptop.

[goodatderailingtopics]

anyway there is quite a few things i could make essays for.

most tales of games, sd3, devil survivor, paper mario, darksiders 2, devil may cry 3, ninja gaiden 1 and 2, and god knows what else.

Ness said:
MOTHER 3?

I think MOTHER 2 reflect on more wacky stuff than culture

well there isnt really all that much to mother 3 to begin with. Its main focus was on the story and drama that followed the characters. Unlike mother 2 where it made a lot more references and other hidden stuff from other stuff, so yeah.

Crystal said:
Ness said:
MOTHER 3?

I think MOTHER 2 reflect on more wacky stuff than culture

well there isnt really all that much to mother 3 to begin with. Its main focus was on the story and drama that followed the characters. Unlike mother 2 where it made a lot more references and other hidden stuff from other stuff, so yeah.

I know almost everything about MOTHER 2, so ask me everything

I could write an essay on Paper Mario: TTYD, Mario Party 6, Brawl or Mother 2/Mother 3. Love those games to death.

I already wrote a freaking essay on the MarioWiki. It's about Baby Luigi. Too bad it now sits in the BJAODN.

tbh, I should have said "What videogame is deep enough that you could write an essay to analyse it like you would a book in english or whatever"

Purple Yoshi said:
tbh, I should have said "What videogame is deep enough that you could write an essay to analyse it like you would a book in english or whatever"

MOTHER 2 and MOTHER 3 is deep, seriously that it is very deep with secrets and history

Back