Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Iggy Koopa Jr

scrambled eggs
I always put on my earphones when I sit down to do something on the computer. even when I won't listen to anything.

Do you have a weird habit like mine????

About the poll, if you press no, you probably have one anyway. Mabye you don't.

Is fantasizing about VERY unlikely romantic events involving guys that attracts me count as a weird habit?
If so, then yes.

I've got a lot of crazy rituals that I partake in when I go to baseball games.

They may or may not involve human sacrifice.

Xanthium said:
I always put on my earphones when I sit down to do something on the computer. even when I won't listen to anything.
Tharja said:
I tiptoe all the time.
These, and when I touch something with my finger (Like pressing a button or using a touch-screen), I tend to use my middle finger instead of my index finger, sometimes other people notice it.

I like to twirl my hair and nibble on my hand

Baby Luigi, one day you will wake up and you will have eaten your entire hand in your sleep.
This happened to my sister.

I used to play with my hair when it was long and curly, but it's too short and flat now.

I always take my glasses off whenever I eat, even if it's something simple like a sandwich. I remember initially doing it so the steam from hot foods didn't fog up my glasses, or they wouldn't fall in the food by accident, but now it's just something I automatically do.

Finger drumming. I also hum songs without realizing and I don't notice until someone tells me to shut up

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
I draw dumb things all over my notes
Baby Luigi said:
I like to twirl my hair and nibble on my hand
_ said:
Munch on my nails.
YoshiKong said:
Finger drumming. I also hum songs without realizing and I don't notice until someone tells me to shut up
These, pretty much. I also bite my nails off and then stick the chewed off nail between my teeth. My mom says it's gross.

I eat the layers off of snickers one by one instead of just biting into it

This goes for pretty much any candybar with layers

opening wounds also being fascinated by blood.

also dancing randomly.

_ said:
BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
I draw dumb things all over my notes
that too

and I also tend to doodle on every piece of paper I can get my hands on.
And there's another habit. I also have.
It's a bad habit too. I always lose my focus because of my urge to draw.

Back