User Total Drama Action - Finale

Re: User Total Drama Action (Week 0: Setting up the Cameras)

Er wait what about NSM?

I'd imagine he's on the Rupees to even it out.

huh

i forgot about him

All right, then. Sorry about this, but I won't be placing NSM in a team just yet. I'll have to make an adjustment, but I have a plan.

Meowth said:
I'd imagine he's on the Rupees to even it out.
We're already at 7 players each.

oh

i thought the rupees had only seven

i can't count

also:

For the Mushrooms, we have RandomYoshi, Shoey, BMB, Smg2daisy, Smasher, LN1, and Rocker.

god help me

For the Mushrooms, we have RandomYoshi, Shoey, BMB, Smg2daisy, Smasher, LN1, and Rocker.

god help me

*only six

I CAN'T TYPE EITHER

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You can take me out and replace me with NSM, if you'd like. Doesnt seem fair that I signed up after him and got in but he didnt ;P I don't mind.

Lucina said:
You can take me out and replace me with NSM, if you'd like. Doesnt seem fair that I signed up after him and got in but he didnt ;P I don't mind.
No, it's okay. I have an idea for what to do with him. NSM's still playing, he'll just be in the stands for an ever so small amount of time.

User Total Drama Action (Week 1: The Monstrous Yarn)

All 15 cast members (one of which was previously asleep on the bus, very nearly missed his stop, and was very definitely missed by the host) stumbled over to their beds. Those that got in the large room first flopped onto the beds nearest to the room without any regard to the state of the beds themselves, while the rest of them settled for the ones further in. Within seconds, they were all secured into their own beds and were fast asleep. Soon, there was a soothing calmness that spread across the room, though one would hesitate to call it silence with all of the snoring from various people.

This calmness took place for about two hours.

The screech of a megaphone's feedback broken the relative silence in the room before its owner started hurtling out commands.

"Wake up, people!" shouted the eager GreenDisaster. This startled almost everyone into flopping out of their beds, some of them colliding with one another. "The more time you spend sleeping is the more time you're going to spend away from that sweet, sweet cash reward!"

"If I can sleep for just a few more minutes," muttered Nabber, "then I won't even care about the cash anymore..."

"Of course you do! Now come on, do you really think actors and actresses actually spend time sleeping when they could be doing more productive things?"

"Yes!"

"Maybe in better studios, but you're not in the right place if that's what you're expecting." After some more coercing and dragging, GD managed to bring all of the contestants to the area of the challenge.

"Your very first challenge will be Hide-and-go-boo! There are fifteen locations that can be chosen as a hiding spot: a car, under the car, a bouncy castle, a bush, a trailer, under the trailer, a building, under a pier, a boat, a parasol, a movie set, a forklift, a tree, a stage, and under the stage.

"So we can hide in three different things or hide under," snarked RandomYoshi. "Original."

"Shut up. Anyways, at the beginning of each round, each contestant must choose a location to hide in, through private message. Multiple contestants can hide in the same place. Your goal is to avoid being caught by the monster. Your team wins when there are no other contestants on the other team still remaining"

"Reverse," said New Super Mario, "you didn't put me on a team. What am I going to do?"

"Ah, now this is where it gets interesting! For this challenge, New Super Mario will be the monster!"

"I was the host of the last game, and I get to be a monster. Yay."

"Come on, it'll be fun! In any case, NSM will choose a location to go to, just like the rest of you, also through private message. The location he visits will be destroyed no matter what, but if there is someone at the location that he visits, that person will be eliminated. This repeats with every round until one team remains. You may discuss among your team where to hide, but you are not allowed to tell NSM where you are going. After this challenge, NSM will join the losing team, even if it's not the Rowdy Rupees. That covers all the bases, so get to hiding!"

EDIT: Actually, I've realized that there's a much faster way to do this (thank you NSM). Instead of having this be divided into rounds, it would be much easier for me if you would just send in all of the locations that you want to visit in order. So, the first location that you list will be the first location that you hide in, the second on your list will be the second location, and so on and so forth.

Re: User Total Drama Action (Week 1: The Monstrous Yarn)

I hope my fellow rupees lose. :D

But sorry to whoever does lose, just a guessing game!

Wait, are we supposed to just PM you or what?

that's a terrible idea, pms should always be sent for those who forget to check the thread

Meowth said:
that's a terrible idea, pms should always be sent for those who forget to check the thread
I was about to send in a PM, but I was distracted by all the posts.

Time Turner said:
EDIT: Actually, I've realized that there's a much faster way to do this (thank you NSM). Instead of having this be divided into rounds, it would be much easier for me if you would just send in all of the locations that you want to visit in order. So, the first location that you list will be the first location that you hide in, the second on your list will be the second location, and so on and so forth.

Wait can this work? For example if I choose boat as first and parasol for the 14 following, if NSM destroys parasol first, what happens?

Cirdec said:
Time Turner said:

Wait can this work? For example if I choose boat as first and parasol for the 14 following, if NSM destroys parasol first, what happens?
You stay at the boat.

Nine of the fifteen players have already sent it in. I consider this an achievement.

Meowth said:

god help me

Ino Yamanaka said:

god help me

You two are jerks.

At least you know that we are probably going to win a lot having me. May I remind you before I dropped out of UTDI I was pulling the weight for my team, and actually won a competition for my team all by myself.

Xerneas said:
Meowth said:

god help me

Ino Yamanaka said:

god help me

You two are jerks.

At least you know that we are probably going to win a lot having me. May I remind you before I dropped out of UTDI I was pulling the weight for my team, and actually won a competition for my team all by myself.
Says the one who hasn't even sent in his list yet.

Back