SMB will be missed

Driftmaster130

Rest in Peace, Walkazo
Even though I was only active for his last four months of being on the admin team, I hope he comes back.

Wrong section.

Hobbes said:
No, this isn't the wrong section.

I will still be seeing him in The 'Shroom, so yeah :P

Yeah I know a lot of retired people still work at the shroom but still he will be missed on the wiki, at least for a while.

eh, its not like he's leaving the entire community or something.

He'll still be around and being that dude he always was.

actually SMB is going over to Uzbekistan for six years on a very important mission to spread Christianity and give the poverty-stricken lower-class something to hope for again. He's transferred all of his 'Shroom duties to Tucayo, and given all his possessions to me. Including that sweet gold-plated A he kept in his room, or at least I choose to believe he gave it to me.

I wish him the best of luck in his noble endeavours.

Said this in the staff board, but again good luck SMB!

Crocodile Dippy said:
actually SMB is going over to Uzbekistan for six years on a very important mission to spread Christianity and give the poverty-stricken lower-class something to hope for again. He's transferred all of his 'Shroom duties to Tucayo, and given all his possessions to me. Including that sweet gold-plated A he kept in his room, or at least I choose to believe he gave it to me.

I want to say I fought Dippy for the A, but sadly I lost.

Also, I haven't seen Herr Shyguy here for a very long time already.

Good luck.
MKGirlism said:
Also, I haven't seen Herr Shyguy here for a very long time already.
He left after he was demoted for flaming behind people's backs.

Thread title scared me "SMB"

Ghostony's translation

*bee boo boo bop*
results:
"Super Mario Boards" :cheep:

may the force be with you smb.

:D

This is no Mindless Junk, Mariotime11.

Crocodile Dippy said:

That's cool of him! Good Luck :D

MKGirlism said:
This is no Mindless Junk, Mariotime11.

This is serious buisness but I was laughing at how Ghostony thought the forum was dead.

well done mr. SMB, you've been a fantastic member of this community, and I hope you'll work with the staff later in the future. We will miss you! :'(

Crystal said:
yum minimodding.

oh yeah, reminding someone that this isn't mindless junk is minimodding, sure

Back