SMB will be missed

Ugh. First of all, just saying what has already been stated in a previous statement isn't adding anything to the topic. It's just mimicking what someone else has just said, and, if I understand correctly, is against the rules. Secondly, what you just said isn't helping the topic get back on topic. If you want to help re-rail the topic, try making a proper post that is actually related to the topic at hand.

Hobbes said:
I want to say I fought Dippy for the A, but sadly I lost.
Mexico vs. Australia

fight of the century, ya'll seriously should've been there to see that

Woah this is getting way out of hand. I will add my off topic comment here: I HAVE ADHD. So just to re rail this again, I hope to see SMB again on the wiki.

Yoshiopolis said:
Woah this is getting way out of hand. I will add my off topic comment here: I HAVE ADHD. So just to re rail this again, I hope to see SMB again on the wiki.

I didn't know SMB 'til I started to read The 'Shroom before I even joined the wiki.

The End said:
Ugh. First of all, just saying what has already been stated in a previous statement isn't adding anything to the topic. It's just mimicking what someone else has just said, and, if I understand correctly, is against the rules. Secondly, what you just said isn't helping the topic get back on topic. If you want to help re-rail the topic, try making a proper post that is actually related to the topic at hand.

This.

Simply saying "oh my gawd, you're getting off-topic!!" does not add anything meaningful to the discussion and does not help them get on-topic again at all. Your argument of "If you do not have anything on-topic to say, then it's best you not post anything at all" can be used against you too, because you clearly wasn't adding anything to the conversation.

...I really hope you all are joking when you make posts like that.

Don't make me bring out my hammer.

I guess I'm going to have to get the ball rolling here.

Did SMB also leave the shroom? If so, who'll be replacing him?

also crash, I wouldn't flaunt that hammer around, some one might try to steal it.

The End said:
Did SMB also leave the shroom? If so, who'll be replacing him?

SMB will remain as co-director of The 'Shroom:

Super Mario Bros. said:
[...]I will still be around to Co-direct The 'Shroom and maybe participate in Awards Meetings[...]

Back