What is the worst experience you've ever had in a mafia game?

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
I know I definitely hated having to defend Bop from that trap laid Day 2 in Kid Icarus Mafia, it was really annoying knowing exactly what happened and not being able to prevent it.

Gundam Tanaka said:
I know I definitely hated having to defend Bop from that trap laid Day 2 in Kid Icarus Mafia, it was really annoying knowing exactly what happened and not being able to prevent it.
You really didn't do much of a good job at defending him.

For me... Tucayo's Mafia. Everyone's attitude as they were picking the Mafia off infuriated me. Not because I was Mafia myself, but because they essentially said, "Fuck you" to us.

Time Turner said:
Gundam Tanaka said:

For me... Tucayo's Mafia. Everyone's attitude as they were picking the Mafia off infuriated me. Not because I was Mafia myself, but because they essentially said, "Fuck you" to us.
What was I supposed to say? I pointed out rather well that there was no way anyone could check Bop and send a message to a player that wasn't even confirmed innocent on the same night...
Xerneas said:
Forum's Choice Mafia.

Unless I get revived.
hey that's not my fault, someone's gotta die night 1

Gundam Tanaka said:
Time Turner said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
What was I supposed to say? I pointed out rather well that there was no way anyone could check Bop and send a message to a player that wasn't even confirmed innocent on the same night...
You could have role claimed to BMB, who was just recently revived from the time travel, and he could have called off the lynch. That was probably your best shot.

MP6 mafia, as I was on holiday so had a hard job keeping up with it, V2W mafia for the same as MP6, but due to not playing much v2w, I couldn't find a decent claim, STHM as I died night 1 for no reason :/. Plus everything Pre-Majoras Mafia.

LTQ's second game.

Lynched on day one with Random.org with the only vote on me being placed by a mafia member on dumb reasoning.

Enough said.

Day vs Night mafia.

I think you already know why.

Meowth said:
LTQ's second game.

Lynched on day one with Random.org with the only vote on me being placed by a mafia member on dumb reasoning.

Enough said.
oh yeah that reminds me in Spirit Tracks Mafia where I was lynched Day 1 off a joke vote who was also mafia

and I was the cop

doesn't the other topic fufil this purpose?

either way, again, awards mafia ii, wasn't bad game at all, but lynched day 1, no tokens, :(

Until you ran into Granny Smasher.

NSY said:
Day vs Night mafia.

I think you already know why.

It was my favorite, and I think you already know why.

Lilith said:
Plus everything Pre-Majoras Mafia.

If you love Majora's Mafia, just marry it. Geez LilyxMajora's Mafia otp. :P

Time Turner said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
Time Turner said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
You could have role claimed to BMB, who was just recently revived from the time travel, and he could have called off the lynch. That was probably your best shot.

Bop was mafia? I don't remember him being mafia...

Xerneas said:
Time Turner said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
Time Turner said:
Gundam Tanaka said:

Bop was mafia? I don't remember him being mafia...
You were an Innocent for a brief period, and in that period, Nabber could have role claimed to you.

you don't need to rub it in either

Time Turner said:

Very much this.

Anyways, quoting from another thread:

MCS said:
[...]my worst moment was definitely either Magnificent Mafia, where 1) I accidentally made the wrong roleclaim and 2) I was suspected just because I asked why IceShadow blatantly said he was mafia, and that made no sense to me; or Tucayo Mafia, where everyone was so sure I was mafia, they just decided to ignore everything I said including my false roleclaim, which in retrospect could have been a little better if my mafia buddies actually helped me with it.

Sylveon said:
being the granny in any game.

now boy that is sure my worst experience!
heh, that reminds me of Simpsons Mafia

good times, good times

Sylveon said:
being the granny in any game.

now boy that is sure my worst experience!

let's see...mlp mafia...vote to lynch too, iirc?

and that's just my games

Pretty much any time someone suspects me of being scum. I know it's just a game, but I gotta say it sticks a dagger in my heart.

One of the worst has to be Day vs. Night Mafia. So I'm the solar doctor. BMB is the lunar doctor. He leads a lynch against me, and even after my whole "lynch BMB because he's lunar" and my ultimate lynch, everyone decided "well BMB must be solar, he's the one who bandwagon'd our doctor with little to no evidence"

seriously

I mean seriously, was it that hard to figure out

seriously

guys

Mario Party 9 Mafia on Night 1. I wasn't really paying attention, I could have saved our Doctor if had been.

Sure we ended up winning but I still felt like I caused us a serious disadvantage.

You guys lost the cop, the doctor, and the Roleblocker, all in the first phase, but there weren't enough possibilities for a role claim, so the Mafia got screwed over.

Back