What was the most violent fight you ever saw?

Misty said:
bloods over rated. and it stains concrete. did you know that large amounts of blood stain concrete? there is still a stain where thhe guy was shot and it rains all the time here.

It' like blood is the best thing ever these days. I mean really...

Didn't see it, I was part of it

Involved my dad beating me with a remote while mom shielding me from the blows. This traumatic memory still holds to this day.

I don't see any fights at school though. If there was any sort of escalation, they're broken up pretty quickly by school staff.

Baby Luigi said:
Didn't see it, I was part of it

Involved my dad beating me with a remote while mom shielding me from the blows. This traumatic memory still holds to this day.

I don't see any fights at school though. If there was any sort of escalation, they're broken up pretty quickly by school staff.
Wow, I hope you're living away from him and happy now. How old were you when that happen? I'm glad you turned out as nice as you are after that.

I know it was before I went to middle school, before sixth grade, so probably before 12.

I'm still living with him but we're talking steps now, what with our driver's ed ;)

Honza said:
Some people who were in my grade and school at the time with found this thread somehow
thats why everything gets dumped in mindless junk these days

Back