What was the most violent fight you ever saw?

Occasionally Returns

Fluffy boi(or possibly gurl?)
The worst fight I ever saw took place recently in the school bathroom. It was more like a guy beating up some dude who didn't even want to fight to a point his lip was bleeding all over the floor. In the end, the small guy got suspended and the other guy stayed at school because he did not hit the other dude.

Re: What was the worst fight you ever saw?

If it doesn't count the ones I've been in, probably the fights I've had in my dreams. I've never really seen any other fights.

Some at McDonald and fast food places in youtube

two guys i know fighting over a couple of wine gums. it was a terrible fight. hardly any punches were thrown and nobody bled much. boring as shit.

Worst fight as in most pathetic? Any baseball fight aside from the one where Pedro Martinez dropped Don Zimmer and the one where Jason Kendall destroyed the Angels.

two girls in highschool that couldn't agree on a perfume, so they attacked each other and to say the least, it was pretty... well lame.

Kimmo Timonen vs Kris Letang.

Letang, a cheap shot artist and a veteran fighter vs a veteran defenseman who has never fought a single fight in his career, who is entering the last two years of a long career. Complete lack of respect for one of the veterans of the game. Kimmo had no intention of fighting, was just trying to break up a fight and defend a teammate, and Letang comes in and starts wailing on him. Doesnt even hold back when he realizes Kimmo isnt a fighter. Worst fight I've ever seen and I've seen a lot.

If it's something I saw in real life, it was when I was on vacation in Turkey, at a Market, to be exact.
The buyer discussed the price with the seller, but the seller disagreed, so the buyer started to attack him, and so the seller did.
The Police came to that fight in a second, literally.

Cap'n Long John Roberts said:
Just so you all know, this is the worst fight as in most violent and not most pathetic. Alright?

my post is still valid.

but i'd like to add the fight that occured outside my apartment over a bad drug deal. my neighbor was argueing with two other guys, and it got heated. one of the two pulled out a gun and shot him three times. the two guys ran, and my neighbor bled out before the ambulence arrived. they still havent caught either of the shooters.

Misty said:
Cap'n Long John Roberts said:
Just so you all know, this is the worst fight as in most violent and not most pathetic. Alright?

my post is still valid.

but i'd like to add the fight that occured outside my apartment over a bad drug deal. my neighbor was argueing with two other guys, and it got heated. one of the two pulled out a gun and shot him three times. the two guys ran, and my neighbor bled out before the ambulence arrived. they still havent caught either of the shooters.
simply horrible

In my 8th grade Spanish class, on the day I had my Spanish exam, I just happened to be the first one in the class. I didn't exactly see the entire fight, but I saw the very end. One of the kids got beat up really bad and his eye was bleeding. There was blood stains on the floor and wall and the janitor had to come clean it up.

What I hated though was that since I was the first one in the class and everyone was crowding around the door to see the fight, rumors started spreading that I started the fight and was the one that beat the kid up, because when I walked in, it was only me, the teacher, and the kid that got beat up. A few kids asked me about it later on.

Locker Boxing.

That shit can be pretty brutal. Picture this, Asian American kid, like 5'9", 195 pounds, all muscle. Against, a 6'1", 160 pounder.

Long story short, a couple of minutes later one was sitting on the ground bleeding from his nose and he was not Asian.

I haven't seen an actual violent fight. Our school is pretty tame with a lot of empty threats that just end with the people apologizing out of the fear of getting beaten up.

The ony "fight" I've ever seen was at a camp one time and this guy (don't remember his name) got really angry and knocked some kid out with one punch.

That guy got sent home.

a fight broke out almost every week at the highschool I went too... same for middleschool...

most of the time it was two girls trying to rip each others hair out while slapping/clawing at each other like crazy

very rarely was it 2 guys fighting..

I think the most violent one I saw was when a guy threw another guy down a flight of stairs

If this doesn't count, then I haven't seen any violent fights.

bloods over rated. and it stains concrete. did you know that large amounts of blood stain concrete? there is still a stain where thhe guy was shot and it rains all the time here.

Back