Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whose side are you on?

• Total voters
>jeff goldblum as the grandmaster

RG0BS1U.gif

So Captain America... is a Hydra agent.

Great job, Marvel. Great job.

So far Marvelis on a damn roll. Civil War was fan freakintastic they inspired me to do this vid;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYKyE1yUm5o

Next up is Doctor Strange, a cast of oscar winning actors. Now way this movie turns out bad, At least I hope not. That would be a severe missuse of the talent in this film.

Also, Jeff Goldblum in the MCU now? I saw that coming a while away. But goddamn MCu just hires the best talent don't they?! He felt like an MCU type of guy.

Ragnarok is setting up to be the most promising Thor film.

alright then, ill go on what ive seen so far.

So far, my favorite superhero everything. Daredevil himself is pretty interesting in character, has a pretty passable background along with a pretty nice personallity, is serious but surely has a comical side to him, which i enjoy. His super powers are really interesting as well, and are most entertaining then the daredevil movie years ago, since it doesnt take visual but rather gives you an idea on how useful yet weak they can be, having a rather balanced form of super power, unlike some other heroes. As for the other stuff i was pleased with the first season making wilson fisk very interesting and i actually felt a bit sympathetic towards him in moments and even grew to respect him in later episodes, although he was kind of a dick, but he was a delusional one that was still trying to do something good, but was just choosing the wrong methods, which i can appreciate. Foggy nelson is my favorite character, he's just so goofy, upbeat, but still has his own intelligence and very respectable points across the show, the fight between him and matt, was very heartbreaking, but all the more impressive when they were buddies again. Havent seen too much of karen, since she had her moments in the first season, but i feel like her actions caused SHITLOADS of problem, but i think thats a good balance since her actions caused usefulness at times, but it also caused issues at times, she's likable but not on the level of matt or foggy. I also find claire to be a rather fun character, really well done, and i respect her choices as they are very logical so i dont blame her, but i wish she was more significant in the series but i guess that cant be really helped. Finally i got to mention stick, who i love, usually in a lot of stuff masters are often seen as all wise kind mentors, or just all wise dickheads. But stick was kind of a blend of both worlds, he was a dick, but really liked matt, and was a good mentor at that, i really liked how this old blind dude managed to be a massive threat to enemies and even matt.

I also find the action to be... delicious, as its not like ip man tier, but its damn good, and very entertaining, as sometimes it uses rather unique camera views which i often find to be rather neat in comparison to the typical sideways view, and its just so entertaining that not every fight is matt using little effort, as many times in the series he has shown to be very awesome but still using large amounts of effort in his fights and even almost dying, which i think is neat.

I'm on episode 3 of season 2 atm, but all i can say is its the best super hero thing ive ever watched and without a doubt one of my favorite forms of fiction ever.

In case anyone's interested, here are the current IMDb ratings for the MCU films:

Iron Man - 7.9
The Incredible Hulk - 6.8
Iron Man 2 - 7
Thor - 7
Captain America: The First Avenger - 6.9
The Avengers - 8.1
Iron Man 3 - 7.3
Thor: The Dark World - 7.1
Captain America: The Winter Soldier - 7.8
Guardians of the Galaxy - 8.1
Avengers: Age of Ultron - 7.5
Ant-Man - 7.4
Captain America: Civil War - 8.2

Is it just me or do the really well-received Marvel movies tend to come out on even years?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnYiBEWUAAA1uIy.jpg:large

gotg vol. 2 concept art

mantis and babb groot

Don't forget your Luke Cage trailer:

And your Iron Fist teaser:

And don't forget that Daredevil Season 3 has been confirmed!

All this Marvel news and we haven't even gotten to the movies!

Based on the teaser, it seems the Defenders will be dealing with The Hand. I'm so ready for Matt, Jessica, Luke, and Danny beating up ninjas. Hopefully Hellcat and The Punisher get to assist them.

Back