Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whose side are you on?

• Total voters
GalacticPetey said:
[image]
Oh man. I need it!
i too am very excited for house of cards s4

So I've been doing more research on Doctor Strange and what director Scott Derickson said got me even more curious: I think when you consider THE WORK THAT I'VE DONE, he'd be my favorite comic book character, at least in the Marvel universe.

...This is from the guy who gave us Sinister...How cool would it be if it's rated R?

"Hey everyone."

The noise that came out of my mouth was not human.

also ant-man riding on hawkeye's arrows like hell yeah

it seems like he grabbed cap's shield away from him, making him more vulnerable to stark's attacks

i'm guessing he's on starky's side

Leonardo DiCaprio's Oscar said:
it seems like he grabbed cap's shield away from him, making him more vulnerable to stark's attacks

i'm guessing he's on starky's side
Plus Stark radioed for him to come in the first place.

Finished the first episode of Daredevil Season 2.

Holy shit, Punisher takes no prisoners. That was incredibly brutal.

"There is no 'they'. It's one man."

Goddamn.

My friend said he didn't like it as much as Season 1 but thought it was still really good. How do you think it compares to season 1?

ive been taking it slow (i.e. i binged 5 episodes in one night and haven't watched another ep in a couple days)

episode 4 was some good stuff

GalacticPetey said:
How do you think it compares to season 1?

I feel like it's better, to be honest. Definitely has more going on, which I like.

Daredevil season 1 was great and all, but it didn't really pick up until later in the season. Daredevil Season 2 was great and memorable from the start, from the initial Punisher Arc, to Elektra, to both of those things being wrapped up at the end.

After finishing up DD Season 2, I can easily say Frank Castle is one of the greatest inclusions in the entire MCU. So well cast and acted. That scene in the graveyard was incredible.

hey guys, quick question after finishing agent carter season 2

spoilers, obvs

did jack just get killed? he was lying pretty motionless with his eyes open, and i'm no doctor but don't people tend to close their eyes when they're knocked out?

I mean, he was shot. We'll have to find out later, assuming Agent Carter actually ends up getting a third season, which is looking unlikely.

Back