Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whose side are you on?

• Total voters
pretty much the only reason i have netflix

Okay after watching that trailer, I can now say that 2016 seems to be an interesting year for someone who is not that big of a superhero fan, we have serious ones like Apocalypse, Batman V Superman, Civil War and Doctor Strange, and a comedy one like Deadpool. So hyped for next year.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=129392

-No Thanos is Guardians 2, but it seems like he'll show up in Thor. Probably wants that tesseract that Asgard has locked up.
-New additions to the team in Guardians 2
-Thor 3 is almost entirely off Earth (and has Hulk). This means no Darcy and no Jane. Thank god.
-Spider-Man is 15 and in high school in his film.
-Thor 3 will be like the "Winter Soldier" for Thor films, which is good. TWS was excellent.

GalacticPetey said:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=129392

-No Thanos is Guardians 2, but it seems like he'll show up in Thor. Probably wants that tesseract that Asgard has locked up.
-New additions to the team in Guardians 2
-Thor 3 is almost entirely off Earth (and has Hulk). This means no Darcy and no Jane. Thank god.
-Spider-Man is 15 and in high school in his film.
smells pretty good so far

GalacticPetey said:
-Thor 3 will be like the "Winter Soldier" for Thor films, which is good. TWS was excellent.
what's this mean i don't get it

If it's anything like Winter Soldier, it will up the action, up the drama, and create a change that effects the entire cinematic universe.

Spider-Man is young. Good to hear. We can probably get a few more school films in if we're lucky. Smaller scale sounds good as well. I hear Thor 3 will be more of a Universal scale buddy road film involving Hela, Thanos and even Death from other rumors. I hate Darcy. I like Jane. Hopefully Jane gets a cameo. As for Hulk, wondering how the hell he got to Asgard.

Actually they explained that in the last movie that there are invisible portals between the 9 realms and Earth. So Hulk probably wandered into one of those. I'm guessing one of two things. Hulk and Thor will get put in their place by Thanos and come back to Earth to warn them. Or Odin will get put in his place by the Titan and warn the Earthlings himself. They say he'll be more intelligent which probably means actual words instead of just roaring. Hopefully he and Thor have a good fight scene or scenes. New additions in the team on Gaurdians. Probably Warlock is coming. All in all things are soundin really good.

Finished Jessica Jones. Just like Daredevil, this show is incredible. Everyone needs to see it.

I take that back. not everyone. Too intense for the kiddies.

hail hydra

iron man is the new hydra right

i mean for everytime you try to kill him he gets more friends or sth.

Back