The Mario Timeline

Snowstalker

Snowstalker
Ok, so we have the following clues as to when the games took place.

*Mario World was supposed to have happened right after Mario 3.
*Several games (Yoshi's Island, PIT, YIDS, etc) involve the past, and so must have happened first.
*Mario Land 2 took place directly after Mario Land.
*Super Mario Bros, Super Mario World, and Super Mario 64 were all shown in Mario's memory in Sunshine, so it happened after the aforementioned three.
*Mario Bros. led directly into Super Mario Bros.
*Peach seems to not know Bowser Jr. in Sunshine, so it was the first game with him in it.
*Wendy mentions in the manual that Mario 3 was her first encounter with the plumbers, so it happened before other games that she was in.

I'll post mine later.

SMB3 must've happened after either SMB or SM64 (or both) because, IIRC, he changed his plan, which means he had another one before. SMW happened after SMB3, SMS happened after SMW and SMG happened after SMS, so these can't be it.

here's something strange, in yoshi's island mario meets yoshi, but in smw it looks like its the first time mario sees a yoshi ??? ??? ???

how do you know? If mario can eat a mushroom and suddenly grow taller, who knows wat else he is capable of? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario:

mr. starker, are u rearry quarified to make mario timerine?

Mr. Moto said:
mr. starker, are u rearry quarified to make mario timerine?
More quarified than you are.

Sifi, do you enjoy being mean to Mr.Moto? ??? ??? ??? ???

Peachfreak said:
Sifi, do you enjoy being mean to Mr.Moto? ??? ??? ??? ???
Who doesn't?

He sure enjoys being mean to you by the looks of things...

LOL so true I was just double checking

Dude He just a fake... but it's okay to re-invent yourself online as long as you don't take it to far. From what i can tell he is just some 6 or 7 year old kid either still learning how to spell or just trying to make new friends. Or both.

Back