Hardest Enemy/Boss

BowserJunior

What Mario enemy or boss frustrates you the most? Personally, I hate phantamanta—most bosses are easy after you've beaten them, but this guy just stays hard. :mad:

The one I had most trouble with is Kamlla's Devildevil run. It was harder than Bouldergest in my opinion.

Shadow Queen from Paper Mario:the thousand year door or Bowser X from Mario and Luigi:Bowser's inside story.

NSY said:
The one I had most trouble with is Kamlla's Devildevil run. It was harder than Bouldergest in my opinion.
Opposite for me. I had a hard time with Daredevil Bouldergeist but Daredevil Kamella only took me one try.

The Koopalings! So hard!

I'm a being sarcastic here.

Anyway, I believe I didn't have trouble with any bosses in the Mario series. I don't remember though.

Baby Luigi said:
The Koopalings! So hard!

Anyway, I believe I didn't have trouble with any bosses in the Mario series. I don't remember though.

Wow, it seems most of the time you forget about Boom Boom, unless you consider him a Koopaling. Also, does anybody here remember the Reznors? Everybody knows he's always the easiest in each game he appears in. At least the Koopalings were occasionally about medium difficulty for me but that's when Nintendo isn't being lazy with them. Well anyways, you seem to be quite an expert there when it comes to bosses.

I don't think i've ever had a problem with a Mario game boss

Cap'n Long John Roberts said:
Baby Luigi said:
The Koopalings! So hard!

Wow, it seems most of the time you forget about Boom Boom, unless you consider him a Koopaling. Also, does anybody here remember the Reznors? Everybody knows he's always the easiest in each game he appears in. At least the Koopalings were occasionally about medium difficulty for me but that's when Nintendo isn't being lazy with them. Well anyways, you seem to be quite an expert there when it comes to bosses.

Nope, the Koopalings are about the same difficulty level as Boom Boom

Baby Luigi said:
Cap'n Long John Roberts said:
Baby Luigi said:
The Koopalings! So hard!

Nope, the Koopalings are about the same difficulty level as Boom Boom

Well I'd say their difficulty level depends on how good the player is at fighting them. For example, if no bosses gave you trouble that you remember, you should ace every boss in a Mario platform game in no less than a minute, unless you have to wait for a chance to hit them.

Back