What's the worst movie you have ever seen?

Prince Charming is a man whore

I've seen tidbits of both animated The Legend of the Titanic and Titanic: The Legend Goes On... on Nostalgia Critic.

What do I say about these two movies? Well, the first one claims that one of the worst maritime strategies never happened and EVERYONE survived the iceberg, which was supposedly thrown by a puppy-faced octopus that was tricked by sharks

What the ---- did I just watch?

The Legend Goes On...? My only words are these: it has a rapping dog in it. Yes, it has a FREAKING. RAPPING. DOG. IN. A. MOVIE. ABOUT. A. TERRIBLE. TRAGEDY.

Not to mention that these two movies make utterly no sense and that there was so many Disney rip-offs in those two movies.

Time Turner said:
Baby Luigi said:
My only words are these: it has a rapping dog in it. Yes, it has a FREAKING. RAPPING. DOG. IN. A. MOVIE. ABOUT. A. TERRIBLE. TRAGEDY.
Rapdog.png
that's okay, I didn't plan on sleeping ever again anyway.

I actually loved all three of the Micheal Bay Transformers movies.

If only Glenn's grandma had also been in the sequels, I'm sure they would have got better ratings.

I watched some of my little sister's Barbie movies and they made my eyes bleed.

Clippy said:
I actually loved all three of the Micheal Bay Transformers movies.

If only Glenn's grandma had also been in the sequels, I'm sure they would have got better ratings.

I watched some of my little sister's Barbie movies and they made my eyes bleed.

im not sure how you liked them.

Seems like bay just tossed the series in a toilet and took a dump on it.

I saw the Garbage Pail Kids on Nostalgia Critic.

Stupid dumbass movie. What kind of a movie would put Ghandi into an asylum for the ugly? What kind of twisted world is this?

I wouldn't be caught dead with the movie. Hell, I wouldn't be caught dead going to the movie if Baby Luigi was the promised reward. It's NOT WORTH IT!

The worst I've ever seen... Well. It's got to be a tie between Titanic || and Beverly Hills Chihuahua. I don't know why my Latin teacher insisted that our class watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua to begin with...

Sonia Nevermind said:
The worst I've ever seen... Well. It's got to be a tie between Titanic || and Beverly Hills Chihuahua. I don't know why my Latin teacher insisted that our class watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua to begin with...

If GP was here he'd probably say something along the lines of,"Still a better Latin teacher than Mr. Talone."

I had to watch Disaster Movie as a "treat" once in my English class. Let's just say that I came back scarred for life.

Time Turner said:
Sylveon said:
Lessee.

cars 2 and maybe some super-hero film I don't remember.

I think some of the disney princesses movies are the worst.
I think the biggest thing I dislike about the Disney Princess movies is that the prince is often neglected in the movie itself.

My thought process was as follows:

Do you remember the name of the prince in The Little Mermaid?

"I'm pretty sure his name was Eric."

How about the one in Cinderella?

"Oh, that must have been Eric."

Snow White?

"I think that one was named Eric."

Beauty and the Beast? No, "Beast" doesn't count.

"I'm thinking his name was Eri... waaaaait a minute!"

You got the first one right, Edo.

Cinderella's prince was Charming.
but what was his name?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/DisneyHeroes

Look at the picture, then the caption.

For me, that says it all.

If it doesn't say it all for you, that's because I only recognize Aladdin and the guy from Tangled. I'd recognize Peter Pan if he was there, but he's not.

The only ones I recognize are Aladdin and that guy from Mulan.

Nice Cage said:
Baby Luigi said:
Hell, I wouldn't be caught dead going to the movie if Baby Luigi was the promised reward. It's NOT WORTH IT!

Why... would you want to be given Baby Luigi?
You know who you're talking to, don't you?

Nice Cage said:
Someone with a pathological need to possess a fictional baby, I guess.

Yes, you got that right

Back